Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
    http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/MaeveBran/Shanks/AbsolutePower2.jpg
    That's ok Kev. I think I can handle the French government to arrange a tour of maeve's favorite castle. You just carry out your orders. Which evil clone ended up with dominion over Europe?

Kev: Ahhhh.....That isn't Evil-ish's territory is it? I know how much you like him.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Oh Bother. Maybe I do need your help after all. See what you can do about Le Chateau Chambord. Would ya?
      sigpic
      thanks Stef
      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
        http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k107/MaeveBran/Shanks/AbsolutePower3.jpg
        Oh Bother. Maybe I do need your help after all. See what you can do about Le Chateau Chambord. Would ya?

Kev: I'm on it Chief.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks everyone for the congratulations and all the greens.
          I did have a pic with Ronan to go with this one but when my computer died I lost most of my pictures. I was so mad I had to watch Seige part3 all over again to calm my nerves. Sorry Ronan thunkers.
          Janet
          sigpic

Comment

hey lounge...one of these days...i am gonna make a video dedicated to our lovely fanclub...promoting it and explaining it
            sigpic

Comment

ya should
              sigpic

Comment

you should do it PM
                sigpic

Comment

morning lounge
                  *waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta View Post
                    mmmm, I think it's about time I joined this thread. hehehe.
                    QE!!! Hey, hon! Yes, about time.
                    LOTS to thunk in here... and lots of fun and snark, too... your kind of place

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    For those interested...

The latest Cam & Dan sandwich fic is now uploaded...

http://stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/vi...y.php?sid=1464

Adults Only...
                    WOOHOOO!!! Thanks for the early "birthday pressie", Addy
                    Hope you don't mind if I write a sequel... the story's just begging for it.

Comment

Good Morning Lounge!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

BB to attend movie premiere...

http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2...0620-005.shtml

Barking Cow Distribution and STV Networks Release the North American PREMIERE of the Newest Jackie Chan Film
                        Edited by Chris Simmons
                        Wed, 20 Jun 2007, 22:20:00 GMT

A Jackie Chan production and Stanley Tong film Jackie Chan's 'The Myth'

LOS ANGELES, Calif. - June 20 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- WHAT: Red carpet screening and after party for the newly completed North American release of Jackie Chan's The Myth. The long awaited 96-minute English language action-comedy feature film from Director Stanley Tong stars Jackie Chan and renowned Asian actors Kim Hee Seon, Tony Leung Ka Fai and Mallika Sherawat. Filmed on location in China, India, Hong Kong, this is the first Jackie Chan U.S.-release in over three years and has been dubbed into English by Chan for the U.S. adaptation.

A family fun adventure combining great acting and impressive martial arts stunts, Jackie Chan's "The Myth" is being compared to a "Raiders of the Lost Ark," "Hero" and "Mummy" all rolled into one. Jackie Chan's The Myth will be released across the USA & Canada soon.

WHO:
                        Invited VIP guests include Jackie Chan, Director Brett Ratner, Director Stanley Tong, Kim Hee Seon, Tony Leung Ka Fai, Mallika Sherawat & Swami Nithyananda, a modern day enlightened Mystic and Master from India.

Confirmed Celebrities: Stargate and Farscape's Ben Browder, High School Musical 1 & 2's Monique Coleman, Dancing With the Stars' Carrie Ann Inaba, Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo, Academy Award-winning West Bank Story star Joey Naber, American Idol's Sabrina Sloan, Nia Peeples, Katie Lohmann, Monica Lo, Jackie Long, Christopher Massey, Lorielle New, Rob Pinkston, Lauren Storm, Riley Weston, Kaila Yu, Allen Alvarado, Rita Branch, Roger Zamudio, Alana Curry, B.J. Hendricks, Olja Hrustic, Kate Linder, The Glow Girls, Comedian Russell Peters, Shanghai Baby's Bai Ling,

WHEN:

Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2007
                        Time: 7:00 pm Screening
                        8:30 pm Afterparty
                        WHERE:
                        Screening:
                        ArcLight Cinemas, 6360 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles

After party:
                        Cabana Club, 1439 Ivar Avenue, Los Angeles

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          Good Morning Lounge!
                          mornin wendy!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

mormin addy
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                              *wishes she had beaming technology to steal Addy's unofficial Jack clone*....well hope Kev has fun

see ya'll later

-JJ

Jack: You don't need beaming technology. I have my own. And I'm yours whenever you can afford me. We only need to leave a note for Addy so she doesn't send the police looking for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                QE!!! Hey, hon! Yes, about time.
                                LOTS to thunk in here... and lots of fun and snark, too... your kind of place

WOOHOOO!!! Thanks for the early "birthday pressie", Addy
                                Hope you don't mind if I write a sequel... the story's just begging for it.
                                You write?

Comment

Working...
                                X