No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you swimming in all your clothes?
    Beefcake: I wasn't swimming. I was trying to make sure the pool walls didn't cave in as it was filling and that Evil Lorne pushed me in.
    Sounds like Darling is doing a good job on his training then.
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

Comment

Cupcake: Dude....Lorne....I know you are training and all, but did you have to blow up the pool?

MayoELorne: Would you rather I practice on you?
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

ValaMitchell: Good morning, Daniel. What are you up to today?
        EDaniel: I'm waiting for Jack to get in here so we can pick a patsy to deliver the stink bombs to the Ducks' locker room.
        ValaMitchell: We don't need Jack for the interview process. It sounds rather fun. I'll help you.
        EDaniel: Okay. Calling for volunteers...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

ValaMitchell: Good morning, Daniel. What are you up to today?
          EDaniel: I'm waiting for Jack to get in here so we can pick a patsy to deliver the stink bombs to the Ducks' locker room.
          ValaMitchell: We don't need Jack for the interview process. It sounds rather fun. I'll help you.
          EDaniel: Okay. Calling for volunteers...

Cupcake: I think I just heard Lorne volunteer.

MayoELorne: Don't make me destroy you.
          Cupcake: I'm shaking in my boots.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

ValaMitchell: Cupcake says that Evil Lorne volunteered.
            EDaniel: We can't use an evil clone for this. It would raise too many suspicions.
            ValaMitchell: I see. So, how about using Cupcake?
            EDaniel: I didn't hear him volunteer.

Comment

ValaMitchell: Cupcake says that Evil Lorne volunteered.
              EDaniel: We can't use an evil clone for this. It would raise too many suspicions.
              ValaMitchell: I see. So, how about using Cupcake?
              EDaniel: I didn't hear him volunteer.

Cupcake: Sorry guys, I can't help. Looks like Beefcake and I are going to have to go and buy another pool.*mumbling*stupid evil Lorne
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ason10/B87.jpg
                Cupcake: Sorry guys, I can't help. Looks like Beefcake and I are going to have to go and buy another pool.*mumbling*stupid evil Lorne

ValaMitchell: No problem, Cupcake. Just let us know when the pool warming party is.
                EDaniel: You're married, Vala.
                ValaMitchell: I know. I plan to bring my hubby with me to the party. And it would give Sam a reason to wear her bikini.
                EDaniel: Trust me. She doesn't need a reason.
                ValaMitchell: Oh, do tell.

Comment

The Tok'ra have received word that assistance is required. We stand ready to serve.

EDaniel: Thanks, Malek, but this is best left to the Tau'ri.
                  ValaMitchell: I'm not Tau'ri, and I'm involved.
                  EDaniel: You're Tau'ri by marriage...close enough.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap12m.jpg
                    The Tok'ra have received word that assistance is required. We stand ready to serve.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap37a.jpg

EDaniel: Thanks, Malek, but this is best left to the Tau'ri.
                    ValaMitchell: I'm not Tau'ri, and I'm involved.
                    EDaniel: You're Tau'ri by marriage...close enough.

Darling: This may be a stupid question, but couldn't the bomb be directly beamed into their locker room? Oh yeah and when you guys see Addy tell her I said hello!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Power/AP26.jpg
                      Darling: This may be a stupid question, but couldn't the bomb be directly beamed into their locker room? Oh yeah and when you guys see Addy tell her I said hello!

ValaMitchell: He makes a valid point, Daniel.
                      EDaniel: But he misses the entire point. To have them delivered by someone dressed in a Red Wings jersey is so much better.

from JJ's...
                      Addy: Hi, Darling! *blows kisses*
                      JJDan: Mine. *drags Addy away from JJ's computer*

Comment

Darling: Good Morning everyone. Anna, I will probably be returning Lorne to you tomorrow if that is okay...
                        sweetie thats great
                        you do good work
                        *kisses*
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/Addy6.jpgValaMitchell: He makes a valid point, Daniel.
                          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/Addy6.jpgEDaniel: But he misses the entire point. To have them delivered by someone dressed in a Red Wings jersey is so much better.

from JJ's...
                          Well I guess that fixes the control of someone else using my comp!!! Now I only left a few hours and control has been taken over. I think my clones are losing their touch. Oh Cocoa how was your morning sweetie? I can't blame you of course for the ruckus in the household

AQOMasterJack: It would have been better with you Snuggles, but Jack and I played chess most of the morning.
                          Whoa, whoa, that means Jack and Cocoa and Dan were preoccupied. I can't even imagine what the clone house looks like *headdesk*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

ValaMitchell: He makes a valid point, Daniel.
                            EDaniel: But he misses the entire point. To have them delivered by someone dressed in a Red Wings jersey is so much better.

from JJ's...

Darling: Ok, I see the angle now. Mer has some technology that I could conjure up a random clone to deliver so none of our clones get harmed?!?

Addy, when I back from Maeve's birthday weekend, I am stealing you away again.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Power/AP21.jpg
                              Darling: Ok, I see the angle now. Mer has some technology that I could conjure up a random clone to deliver so none of our clones get harmed?!?

Addy, when I back from Maeve's birthday weekend, I am stealing you away again.

ValaMitchell: Mer...he's that odd genius guy...right?
                              EDaniel: Yes, and thanks, Darling. We'll stand ready to take the random clone. Just be sure that Mer makes him look nondescript...geeky would work...no one ever notices those guys until it's too late.

from JJDan's room...

JJDan: Addy can't talk right now, but she smiled, so I take it she's looking forward to having you steal her, Darling. *sigh* Gotta go...

Comment

I can't decide whether or not I should look inside the clone house. Thankfully we built that wing last year(with the help of Ray *huge shudders*) to prevent a lot of explosions,etc. to be in the house. But if both Jacks and Dan were inside I can't be certain of the details

AQOMasterJack: Don't you worry about that right now, we have plenty of snuggling to catch up on *pulls JJ into bedroom*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X