Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
    I do like the sound of that



    -JJ

    Lunch time, Addy. See ya later.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post



      JJ seems to be preoccupied, how is everyone?


      -JJ

      sig by chlex

      Comment


        Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post



        JJ seems to be preoccupied, how is everyone?


        -JJ
        Busy...hungry...waiting for someone to volunteer to deliver stink bombs to the Ducks. Sam is making them and Jack, my courtesan, is entertaining offers in the pond, but so far he's rejected all the volunteers.

        How are you, Dan?

        Comment



          Sam:*rambles*...and that's it.
          Vala Stray: So let me get this straight. You want me to use my incredible good looks and seduce an Apophis clone and then capture him? Slice of Cake!
          Beefcake: I think you mean piece of cake.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

          Comment


            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Busy...hungry...waiting for someone to volunteer to deliver stink bombs to the Ducks. Sam is making them and Jack, my courtesan, is entertaining offers in the pond, but so far he's rejected all the volunteers.

            How are you, Dan?

            Well it certainly sounds like you have your hands full sweetheart. I am well thanks, trying my best to control the clones as JJ is busy. Ted got ahold of some c4 yesterday and Kevin has had to learn quickly what that combination means. Long story short we are going to have to rebuild a wing of the clone house.




            -JJ

            sig by chlex

            Comment


              Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
              http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...kalot/ap36.jpg
              Well it certainly sounds like you have your hands full sweetheart. I am well thanks, trying my best to control the clones as JJ is busy. Ted got ahold of some c4 yesterday and Kevin has had to learn quickly what that combination means. Long story short we are going to have to rebuild a wing of the clone house.




              -JJ


              I hope no one was hurt.

              Addy: *making turkey sandwiches*

              Comment



                This should be very amusing. *grabs popcorn and a chair to watch Vala seduce and capture Naked Apophis*
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

                  Addy: *making turkey sandwiches*

                  Well not exactly hurt. Let's just put it this way: Kevin had a late initiation into the JJ clone family. His eyebrows were cinged, so I don't think Kevin will be letting his share of c4 out of his sight ever again.

                  He won't be getting any c4 for awhile. I need to talk to Ted again about c4. *shakes head*



                  -JJ

                  sig by chlex

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                    http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...al/baal026.jpg
                    This should be very amusing. *grabs popcorn and a chair to watch Vala seduce and capture Naked Apophis*

                    Mer: Did you say popcorn? I am starving.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

                    Comment


                      *tosses turkey sandwich to Wendy*

                      Finished with Snuggly Wuggly's stick already?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        Mer: Did you say popcorn? I am starving.

                        *sends over popcorn and a tofurky sanwhich to Mer*

                        MorCC: Addy, I wasnt aware that you were hanging with me.
                        MorJaC: She means Mitchell, Camel Boy.
                        Last edited by Morgania; 23 May 2007, 12:19 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          *tosses turkey sandwich to Wendy*

                          Finished with Snuggly Wuggly's stick already?
                          Yeah. We were reinacting a "power play". He said it was a little longer then what usual power plays last, but it was fun none the less

                          He had to go and help the others with the bomb.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...al/baal026.jpg
                            This should be very amusing. *grabs popcorn and a chair to watch Vala seduce and capture Naked Apophis*

                            Vala Stray: *walks up to Apophis clone, slightly appalled* Hey there, you...you sexy god you. Let me come over there and kneel before you.*thinks to self: last time I blindly volunteer for anything*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

                            Comment



                              *munches popcorn* I was right, this is amusing to watch.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                Yeah. We were reinacting a "power play". He said it was a little longer then what usual power plays last, but it was fun none the less

                                He had to go and help the others with the bomb.

                                Oy...power play...that's when the Ducks first scored last night...during the Red Wings' power play...it was so painful...Addy left the room.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X