Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/AbsolutePower/AP35.jpg
      Darling: Addy and Jack are perfectly safe and out of our way. Now back to talks, I have secured allies on this end and a much needed warship.

MBGC: The Ballance of Judgement comes with the price of Portland, Oregon and Vancover BC and the I-5 Canada 1 corridor in between. Jack can have the rest of Oregon, Washington and BC but I want that part.
      sigpic
      thanks Stef
      Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
        http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...s/PunkBoy4.jpg
        MBGC: The Ballance of Judgement comes with the price of Portland, Oregon and Vancover BC and the I-5 Canada 1 corridor in between. Jack can have the rest of Oregon, Washington and BC but I want that part.

Jack: What do I get in return?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post

Gay-ish: weeeeeeee! * dances *
          * frowns *
          Gay-ish: this is even beter then the power puff girls!!!
          * slaps head * oh dear
          I'm glad you liked my selection.=)
          sigpic
          thanks Stef
          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

from somewhere in subspace, text spoilers for SGA - The Return, Part 2...

Spoiler:
            I was watching and it jumped out at me instantly that they got the BDUs wrong for Jack. He was missing a star. So, I yelled at the TV and now Hubs says I'm addicted to the show since I notice that sort of thing. I told him, no, that I only notice those things about Jack. Anyway, did anyone else notice it, or have I really gone off the deep end?

Comment

Jack: Gabe, we are about to leave. Make your offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...threads009.jpg
                Singing vegetables? What do they sing about?
                I like the silly songs but they are Christian children's entertainment. (In the audio comentary on their feature film, the creators said they did the show as if the Monty Pythons were actually teaching Sunday school. so there is alot of hummor.)

Brihanna25's vid Sibling Rivalry (http://www.thealphasite.com/e107/download.php?list.31) is to one of the Veggie Tale songs. (It is a Danny whumping vid)

sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Jack: Gabe, I hate to be kept waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Spoiler:
                    I was watching and it jumped out at me instantly that they got the BDUs wrong for Jack. He was missing a star. So, I yelled at the TV and now Hubs says I'm addicted to the show since I notice that sort of thing. I told him, no, that I only notice those things about Jack. Anyway, did anyone else notice it, or have I really gone off the deep end?
                    yup
                    had seen and noticed too
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoilers for Return 2
                      Spoiler:
                      You are not alone! I said the same thing and my sister gave me the "You've gone off the deep end" look. Just glad I am not the only one
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Jack: GABE!!!!!

Comment

Jack: GABE!!!!!
                          gives shoulder and neck andhead massage
                          sigpic

Comment

Time to go. Maeve, Gabe, you will have to suck up to Jack on Monday.
                            He's royally pissed that's he's been ignored.
                            Good night, lounge. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Comment

MBGC: The use of the Ballance of Judgement to enforce the peace and keep the teritories you just conquered yours. Taking over is one thing now you have to keep it. Just don't let Rommie hear about our deal or no place will be safe.
                              sigpic
                              thanks Stef
                              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap36d.jpg
                                Time to go. Maeve, Gabe, you will have to suck up to Jack on Monday.
                                He's royally pissed that's he's been ignored.
                                Good night, lounge. Have a great weekend, everyone.
                                Have a good weekend Addy and Clones
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X