Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    I just have to make sure I make my flight tomorrow, but that's not until the evening.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Bounty/241.jpg
    Kitty: I'm Kitty, Bunny's on duty. Are there shenanigans to be had now?

Not until my friend gets out of class.
    Sorry, Kitty. Guess you should count yourself lucky that I didn't call you Evie! *laughs* And I'm sure we'll get you on your flight in time, Sal. *winks*

Comment

Iffy's place....

Mitchie: That run was way too hot.
      Iffy: *nods*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Sorry, Kitty. Guess you should count yourself lucky that I didn't call you Evie! *laughs* And I'm sure we'll get you on your flight in time, Sal. *winks*

Kitty: It'd be very sad if you confused me with a member of your own clan. And isn't Evie slightly on the innocent side?

I'll get there for sure, Nibbles is flying with me so I'll definitely get there. As long as he remembers to take out all the knives...
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hey, Iffy. *waves* Hey, Mitchie. Hot up your way, is it?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Bounty/258.jpg
          Kitty: It'd be very sad if you confused me with a member of your own clan. And isn't Evie slightly on the innocent side?

I'll get there for sure, Nibbles is flying with me so I'll definitely get there. As long as he remembers to take out all the knives...
          *to Kitty* Oh Evie loves *makes air quotes* shenanigans. Hers are just less risque than yours. *turns to Sal* Yes, knives and planes are a bad combination. Then again, he's deadly enough without 'em, so he's the best one to travel with, I'm guessing. *winks*

Comment

Hey, Iffy. *waves* Hey, Mitchie. Hot up your way, is it?

*to Kitty* Oh Evie loves *makes air quotes* shenanigans. Hers are just less risque than yours. *turns to Sal* Yes, knives and planes are a bad combination. Then again, he's deadly enough without 'em, so he's the best one to travel with, I'm guessing. *winks*

Kitty: My shenanigans run all across the board, just most of the time they land in the risque category than the nice.

Yeah, I'll have to do a thorough knife check before we leave for the airport. Nibbles doesn't like me traveling alone, so he's decided when I'm flying if I'm doing so alone he'll be with me. Poor guy though because he's so tall. Even economy comfort is a bit uncomfortable for him.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

for you information..

Originally posted by greytop View Post
              http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33.../RDA/Mac23.jpg
              GreySam wants to know if ONTLLJC still has buzzing in his head?

greySam: My theory is that if he still has the buzzing and it started after you turned his tracker off. It may be a side effect so just turn it back on and it willl go away.
              You mean, it's all done. What happened to Hathor?

"Did I hear something about "no more Hathor?""

ONTLL: Yes you did Jack!
              ONTLLJC: Sweet!!
              ONTLL: Yep, now we let you go but first *hits button on computer*
              ONTLLJC: Hey, the buzz stopped. Cool!
              ONTLL: greySam figured it out.
              ONTLLJC: *cough* A Sam clone!
              ONTLL: Oh no!

All its well I guess! Yahoo!! Jack is free to visit, anytime now!! And so am I!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Bounty/287.jpg
                Kitty: My shenanigans run all across the board, just most of the time they land in the risque category than the nice.

Yeah, I'll have to do a thorough knife check before we leave for the airport. Nibbles doesn't like me traveling alone, so he's decided when I'm flying if I'm doing so alone he'll be with me. Poor guy though because he's so tall. Even economy comfort is a bit uncomfortable for him.
                Yes, Kitty. I do like your style. *winks* A few of us at home love reviewing the poker game feeds. *grins* It's always fun to see who still gets uncomfortable when you grope. *turns back to Sal* Yeah, all the Dex's understand that discomfort. But hey, it's the price they're willing to pay in order to ensure our safety, right? Besides, they can always walk the aisle when they need to. Is your flight late? Maybe it'll have a little extra room and he can stretch out his legs just a bit more this time around.

Comment

Yes, Kitty. I do like your style. *winks* A few of us at home love reviewing the poker game feeds. *grins* It's always fun to see who still gets uncomfortable when you grope. *turns back to Sal* Yeah, all the Dex's understand that discomfort. But hey, it's the price they're willing to pay in order to ensure our safety, right? Besides, they can always walk the aisle when they need to. Is your flight late? Maybe it'll have a little extra room and he can stretch out his legs just a bit more this time around.

Kitty: Thank you. *smirks* Risque shenanigans is an art I have perfected, if I could I'd get it patented. But I guess a girl can't have everything.

It leaves at 20.20PT, but everytime I've flown it's been full up. *shrugs* We have booked seats for economy comfort, which gives us double the leg space, which eases his discomfort slightly at least. And we're far away from the kidlets... *shudders* My flight back in January was hell. 3 hours late, filled with kids, and then I was picked for a random full search in Vancouver. *rolls eyes*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*looks up from her laptop, stretches and smiles*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Bounty/292.jpg
                    Kitty: Thank you. *smirks* Risque shenanigans is an art I have perfected, if I could I'd get it patented. But I guess a girl can't have everything.
                    I'm sure you would.

It leaves at 20.20PT, but everytime I've flown it's been full up. *shrugs* We have booked seats for economy comfort, which gives us double the leg space, which eases his discomfort slightly at least. And we're far away from the kidlets... *shudders* My flight back in January was hell. 3 hours late, filled with kids, and then I was picked for a random full search in Vancouver. *rolls eyes*
                    Whoa. Bad luck. You must have let Nibbles go through security first then. Hope your flight is smooth this time around. No full search. No kids, especially babies. And only three quarters full. *grins* How's that sound? *goes to fridge for snack* Anyone want anything?

Comment

*looks up from her laptop, stretches and smiles*

I'm sure you would.

Whoa. Bad luck. You must have let Nibbles go through security first then. Hope your flight is smooth this time around. No full search. No kids, especially babies. And only three quarters full. *grins* How's that sound? *goes to fridge for snack* Anyone want anything?

Kitty: I'd be so rich.

That sounds like a heavenly flight. We'll see if it comes true. *giggles* Um... I want something edible?
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

That sounds like a heavenly flight. We'll see if it comes true. *giggles* Um... I want something edible?
                        *holds up container* Looks like left-over bbq chicken and ribs. You want it heated or cold? *takes a whiff* MMmmm... smells awesome. Who manned the bbq yesterday?

Comment

*holds up container* Looks like left-over bbq chicken and ribs. You want it heated or cold? *takes a whiff* MMmmm... smells awesome. Who manned the bbq yesterday?
                          Heated, of course.

Kitty: I believe CamSyn did? From what I saw on the feeds.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Heated, of course.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...unty/289-1.jpg
                            Kitty: I believe CamSyn did? From what I saw on the feeds.
                            *heats up two plates* Ah. Too bad I didn't see it. I hope Cuddles stayed busy and didn't molest him. *snickers, takes plates out of microwave and takes one to Sal* Man this smells good.

Comment

*heats up two plates* Ah. Too bad I didn't see it. I hope Cuddles stayed busy and didn't molest him. *snickers, takes plates out of microwave and takes one to Sal* Man this smells good.
                              Oooh looks yummy too. Thanks. *grabs napkins* I didn't see the feeds, I had a busybusy day.

Kitty: He seemed to be behaving well. As well as Cuddles can behave.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Oooh looks yummy too. Thanks. *grabs napkins* I didn't see the feeds, I had a busybusy day.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Bounty/291.jpg
                                Kitty: He seemed to be behaving well. As well as Cuddles can behave.
                                That's good to hear. *checks map* Hey! "Hunter St." *grins up at Kitty* Conjurs all kinds of images, doesn't it? *takes a bite, makes yummy noises, makes a few map edits*

Comment

Working...
                                X