Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumpling: TDF for cake. A noble cause! *smiles hopefully*
    KAddy: *rolls eyes* Looks like Val is ignoring you. *points to blank monitor*

Comment

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Dumpling: TDF for cake. A noble cause! *smiles hopefully*
          KAddy: *rolls eyes* Looks like Val is ignoring you. *points to blank monitor*
          *giggles* Ohohoh, Val! Nibbles hasn't forgotten about the alcohol free beer, don't worry.
          Hunter: It just all comes out tasting like crap. Might be the lack of alcohol doing that.
          So, he's working on it.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            *giggles* Ohohoh, Val! Nibbles hasn't forgotten about the alcohol free beer, don't worry.
            Hunter: It just all comes out tasting like crap. Might be the lack of alcohol doing that.
            So, he's working on it.

ECVala: (on intercom) He's a doll. Come back after classes are done for the day and I'll send a cake over then. Gotta run. Toodles. *cuts com*

Comment

ECVala: (on intercom) He's a doll. Come back after classes are done for the day and I'll send a cake over then. Gotta run. Toodles. *cuts com*
              Okeydokey. *Waves to camera* Oh crap, gotta go.
              Hunter: Later, guys. *Waves, beams out with Sal*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

RSam: *squees* It's great! *kisses him, morphs into bikini, heads for pool, pulling him along with her* We need to get you home early tonight for your quals tomorrow. *winks*
                Sicily... Mitchies villa

Mitchie: Ugh... trying not to think about that. Meet afterward?
                sigpic

Comment

KAddy: *squeezes Dumpling's hand, settles on futon with him* Thank you. *smiles*
                  Dumpling: What does this do? *drips ice cream on it* You want a bite? *offers ice cream sandwich to KAddy*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    Sicily... Mitchies villa

Mitchie: Ugh... trying not to think about that. Meet afterward?
                    RSam: I'll be right here waiting for you. *dives in, starts backstroke*

Comment

Dumpling: What does this do? *drips ice cream on it* You want a bite? *offers ice cream sandwich to KAddy*
                      KAddy: *licks ice cream from his chin* Let's dip in the hot tub. *drags him over to it*

Control Room...

Danny: *comes back from lunch, sees feed* I'm glad we installed the Dumpling Protocol. *activates remote cleaning and repair crew to clear out the mess*

Comment

RSam: I'll be right here waiting for you. *dives in, starts backstroke*
                        Mitchie: Love that woman. *smiles and dives in after her*
                        sigpic

Comment

KAddy: *licks ice cream from his chin* Let's dip in the hot tub. *drags him over to it*

Control Room...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap14a.jpg
                          Danny: *comes back from lunch, sees feed* I'm glad we installed the Dumpling Protocol. *activates remote cleaning and repair crew to clear out the mess*
                          Dumpling: I can't stay in long. You are pretty. Why do yo like Kit?
                          sigpic

Comment

in hot tub...

Dumpling: I can't stay in long. You are pretty. Why do yo like Kit?
                            KAddy: *rubs his shoulders* You're in a hurry to go somewhere? *nibbles his left ear* Kit has nice muscles.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X