X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
    Was it also the same cell block?
    No Fly. I admit my town does have a prison nearby. But it doesn't do mixed cells.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Your prison doesn't have a "Mixer Night"? How gouache!
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

As i couldt press on "Reply to thread" im just answering your post, sorry if that bothers you!

Some things that has always worked for me when i was outside (as i never want to try online dating.) this might only work in pubs or in parks if you are outside drinking.

When i was living in spain and i saw a huge group of girls talking and drinking i mostly just walked up to them and said "hello, would it be possible to join you for a drink?) in spanish that is! And if they said yes, i asked if they could speak english. It worked every time! Might be because they think you either are stupid or just brave. But i cant say that i really regret doing this as i got to know alot of people, and they we would basically sit all night talking and drinking, and ended up walking home with their facebook details and phone numbers.

All i can say is that you try to be brave, take the first step and talk to them and just be yourself! Works almost everytime
        And if they refuse, just give them a smile, wish them a nice day and walk away. (At times they walked up to me because i did just this)

Also when i was in sweden at pubs, i just walked up to tables (nothing else free) and asked if i could join. Same thing applies there. But here you can just ask in english!

But basically, just ask about them, be an active listener, if you arent one then PRETEND to be one and answer honestly

This is my experience though, might be diffrent from country to country!
        Hope it helps some of you

Comment

Originally posted by miju View Post
          18. Have you used drugs?

51. Relatives in jail?
          best convo topics IMO

can also add "ever done prostitution?" to top it off

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            best convo topics IMO

can also add "ever done prostitution?" to top it off
            Roflmao
            What about "ever had an std? That should be a fun convo haha
            sigpic
            siggy made by RogueRanger
            http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
            killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
              What about "ever had an std? That should be a fun convo haha
              then "do you have an std" is far more important question +_+

Comment

Ah I see what you did there
                sigpic
                siggy made by RogueRanger
                http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Just talk about all your investments and how well they are paying off, the 3-4 mansions you have in exotic locales and your stable of exotic sports cars.
                  Sure, you'll come off looking like a self absorbed boorish nitwit, but I'm pretty sure that she'll overlook that if she thinks you're rich.

Comment

Then ask if she'd be willing to join you in having her blood tested.

Total syffy posts: 36,690
                    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      Just talk about all your investments and how well they are paying off, the 3-4 mansions you have in exotic locales and your stable of exotic sports cars.
                      Sure, you'll come off looking like a self absorbed boorish nitwit, but I'm pretty sure that she'll overlook that if she thinks you're rich.
                      Or not. Depends on the woman.

The general principle of talking to women goes in 3 easy steps:

1 - Ask her about her interest.

2 - Identify what you have in common.

3 - Talk about that.

You cannot fake candor, so don't try. Once you find a topic where you both share interest, conversation will flow by itself.
                      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                        Originally posted by Annoyed View Post

Or not. Depends on the woman.

The general principle of talking to women goes in 3 easy steps:

1 - Ask her about her interest.

2 - Identify what you have in common.

3 - Talk about that.

You cannot fake candor, so don't try. Once you find a topic where you both share interest, conversation will flow by itself.
                        Sarcasm, Sheldon.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy-assistant-second-prime View Post
                          yes, but sometimes it's hard to begin a conversation. It's a skill like any other.

Starting a conversation is the hardest thing for many people.
                          As you get to know someone, it should get easier.
                          If it doesn't...then imo it's pointless to continue.

Connecting with someone is essential for any kind of real relationship, but you shouldn't let the initial awkwardness of meeting new people limit your decisions.

fr broo im a really a shy boy im 15 and when i talk to girl everything in my mind goes off idk what to say! But im lucky thats what i like about girls they do all the work when they want it ????????????

Comment

Tell her that her head is basically the right size for her body

Comment

It worked on PH
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                Tell her that her head is basically the right size for her body
                                Or that all her facial parts are in the right spots.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
                                X