This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEM
    I'd always assumed it was spelled 'liquor', KatG.

Oh, hey, look here: "A rich broth resulting from the prolonged cooking of meat or vegetables, especially greens. Also called pot liquor."

mmm mmm, good eatin!
    Ah. So you really do spell it like that. I've always seen it in my mind as spelled the other way, as in "licking the pot". 8)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Deejay Go To The Gym!

then come home and have a nice lean grilled chicken breast (skin removed) with broccoli steamed in a little bit of oil and garlic and a nice baked potato, garnished with salsa (no sour cream allowed!) and a nice cup of green tea afterwards.

There how is that for a healthy meal
      I cleaned my house instead. That's a bit of a workout.

I am having chicken tonight. Wings. And Beer.

Thursday night tradition. I'd promise to have light beer, but Killians is on special Thus nights. Though, how we're going to cap our Thus night out without a new CSI to watch is beyond us. We may actually stay out past dark!

Go us.

Comment

Oy! Page 2? I tihnk not! I spaell note tweo....

Suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse
          Oy! Page 2? I tihnk not! I spaell note tweo....

Suse
          Ah? One too many beers Suse?
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
            Geez. Just when I'd almost recovered.

i'm innocent, we all ,know i'm innocent.....yeah right.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*sulks in front of Skydiver in light of new spoilers from TV Zone*

Yay.

Well, at least no one can say that we weren't warned. Whoot.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

Yay.

Sorry. Something I don't get. Vala was a serious character in Prometheus Unbound? And at the beginning of season nine?
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

::headdesk:: oh for cryin out loud.. just change the name to Fargate and be done with it.. sheesh.

Yay.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                    ::headdesk:: oh for cryin out loud.. just change the name to Fargate and be done with it.. sheesh.
                    Yea really, maybe someone should remind them Fargate was cancelled and BB and CB are not that big of actors. Outside of scifi they are "what, I never heard of them?"
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      Yea really, maybe someone should remind them Fargate was cancelled and BB and CB are not that big of actors. Outside of scifi they are "what, I never heard of them?"
                      Do you really think that they'd listen to such blasphemy?

Mitchell and Vala are apparently the best things ever to happen to the show... even though the first eight seasons survived and thrived, despite being mercifully Mitchell-free and, with the exception of one episode, Vala-free.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Sorry. Something I don't get. Vala was a serious character in Prometheus Unbound? And at the beginning of season nine?
                        Mmm... suuure.

Originally posted by Myrth
                        Oh, they'll do just that when they develop the third series. Fargate: 3000 has a nice ring to it, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                          Do you really think that they'd listen to such blasphemy?

Mitchell and Vala are apparently the best things ever to happen to the show... even though the first eight seasons survived and thrived, despite being mercifully Mitchell-free and, with the exception of one episode, Vala-free.
                          Yes, but they weren't "fun fun fun!"
                          Oh how I wish for some checks and balances in that writer/producer crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            if they're calling PU serious....i wanna know what they're drinking and why they're not sharing. cause the only thing i saw 'serious' in that episode was the damage done to all the characters with the farcical nature of the whole thing.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

i'm innocent, we all ,know i'm innocent.....yeah right.
                              Yeah, right. Uh huh. Sure. Completely innocent.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay.

Crap. 'nuff said.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X