• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandysg1
    replied
    Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    it's cool to see this thread back.

as to the anti-sam thread, hey, they're entitled to their opinions. Leave them to it and let them have their safe harbor.

here's something to whinge about. check this out
    http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...k/Product.html

not only are these two figures p ackaged together, but look at htem closely. THEY'RE THE SAME FIGURE. slightly tweaked and repainted, but Daniel IS anubis...or Anubis IS daniel
    Well that explains a lot

Leave a comment:

• Skydiver
    replied
    it's cool to see this thread back.

as to the anti-sam thread, hey, they're entitled to their opinions. Leave them to it and let them have their safe harbor.

here's something to whinge about. check this out
    http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...k/Product.html

not only are these two figures p ackaged together, but look at htem closely. THEY'RE THE SAME FIGURE. slightly tweaked and repainted, but Daniel IS anubis...or Anubis IS daniel

Leave a comment:

• jckfan55
    replied
    While I'm happy to see an extra (near) whole season of Sam, it is sad that the only way TPTB could come up with seems to involve ditching Weir.
    Why couldn't they have built up Weir (who I feel was sadly neglected a lot of the time) AND brought Sam in?

Leave a comment:

• LaCroix
    replied
    Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    Ah, why did I read this post? Don't ya know I'm a masochist?!

Quick, I need a distraction!

Ah, well I'm a little bit of masochist myself. I went imto the thread read a few posts, then backed out. I do understand their point of view. I've watched Atlantis from the start too. I adore Torri, but I don't think TPTB, namely Joe can say the real reasons with the desicion.

I'm beginning to think that the Boston Legal comment made by him was a way of saying I want to say something, but legally I can't. I also think that it may extend to Torri too. Maybe a clause put in there by MGM/Skiffy?

But that's only my mind working overtime and pure speculation on my part. Who knows.

Plus AT's will only be there for one year. They may bring Weir/Torri back.

Leave a comment:

• RepliCartertje
    replied
    Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
    It appears the Anti-Sam thread is alive and well in the C&R sub-section.
    I know I just saw it I so don't like reading it but I think a lot of us also had issues with Cam and also posted in the Anti thread of him...

So in a way I do understand them, I mean they need a way to vent and rant about what is going to happen...and they need someone to blame and at the moment that is Carter...Sadly enough

It hurt for us to see it, but if you are realistic you knew it was going to happen eh
    So the best thing is just to ignore the thread, not read it and just let them go...they will cool down in the end. It is just the first shock from the news

edit cause I forgot: I think they focus to much on blaming Sam instead of the writers if you ask me...I mean it isn't Sam her fault and it doesn't make Sam into a bad character because of it. I think Sam now is given an oppurtunity...And I know Amanda will do great in portraying that part of Sam. I just hope the writers don't do the same like with what they have done in the beginning of season 9. But if I am honest...I am afraid of it...

Leave a comment:

• jckfan55
    replied
    Grrr.
    But I do like seeing the whinge nuts again.

Leave a comment:

• the dancer of spaz
    replied
    Ah, why did I read this post? Don't ya know I'm a masochist?!

Quick, I need a distraction!

Leave a comment:

• LaCroix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AGateFan
    replied
    eh?
    Maybe it was the directing as some of the actors are actually oscar winners.

Carter is one of the original classic SG-1. All the classic characters character made sense and all have their strengths and weaknesses that make sense in the Stargate Universe. Some fans maybe Anti-Carter. Whatever, feel free to have that opinion. I never understood how you could be a fan of the show while hating one of the main characters whether it be O'Neill, Carter, Daneil or Teal'c but to each his own.

Leave a comment:

• Col. Shadow Quinn
    replied
    I'm glad that it was atleast Farscape actors on the show and not Star Wars actors(their acting was terrinle IMHO).

Leave a comment:

• RealmOfX
    replied
    OK, I need to whinge - so I resurrected this thread.

FFS!! how can Sam be Little Miss Perfect and she who steals everyones ideas and screws up all the time AT THE SAME BLOODY TIME!!!

Sorry, just a few fans got under my skin and I figured here was the place to vent.

Now, I'm off!! Back to playing nicely in the sandpit

Leave a comment:

• DEM
    replied
    Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Found the clips on savejanetfraiser.com
    D'OH! I just found them too and rushed over to tell ya.

Leave a comment:

• jckfan55
    replied
    Are we ever getting Stargate Mondays back?

Leave a comment:

• jckfan55
    replied
    Found the clips on savejanetfraiser.com
    Last edited by jckfan55; 06 November 2006, 03:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChopinGal
    replied
    Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Her official web site is where I saw the credit listed. So she has more than one scene? Given that she's only billed as "homeowner's wife" I wasn't sure.
    If no one has answered yet (skimming quickly through these posts) jckfan, it was a very minor role and I think it was only one scene or two at the most. She, of course, performed beautifully as she always does. The movie itself is worth viewing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X