Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone, I'm going to take a few days off from posting here. I seem to have developed "foot in mouth" and I really feel bad about the post I made up in the SAGC thread.

Maybe if I take a few days, I might be able to think before I post. I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings/opinions about anything.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
      Here's a link to OS:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourst...Reading+%3E%3E

Here's also a link to Sony:

http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...ad.php?t=23013

I posted to Sony, what I posted here in the news section.
      Thanks for those links, I must admit that I've only ever visited GW and when other people mention other fandom sites I'm left going - huh where?

I never thought of prioritizing the seating - silly me thought that was only for state dinners and family weddings (either one can cause out and out war )

Why on earth would any fan think that the new kids on the block should get priority in the celebrations for the 200th episode when obviously the people that have been there since the beginning actually made the show successful enough to reach 200 eps?

Silly me relying on logic and common sense again, I really should stop that.
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
        Thanks for those links, I must admit that I've only ever visited GW and when other people mention other fandom sites I'm left going - huh where?

I never thought of prioritizing the seating - silly me thought that was only for state dinners and family weddings (either one can cause out and out war )

Why on earth would any fan think that the new kids on the block should get priority in the celebrations for the 200th episode when obviously the people that have been there since the beginning actually made the show successful enough to reach 200 eps?

Silly me relying on logic and common sense again, I really should stop that.
        I started posting on the sony site, but found it very Sam unfriendly, posters even mentioned if your a Sam fan you should go to GW! So here I am, and very pleased to be away from those negative single minded idiots (oops can I say idiots on this thread) oh well I guess I already did.
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
          Everyone, I'm going to take a few days off from posting here. I seem to have developed "foot in mouth" and I really feel bad about the post I made up in the SAGC thread.

Maybe if I take a few days, I might be able to think before I post. I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings/opinions about anything.

Thank you.
          Uh oh, LaCroix. Don't go!

I dunno what happened, but I hope you come back soon.

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha, wow. Phew. I've gotta laugh. I saw from the links that people from Sony/OS are using the term "shiny" in reference to BB/Cameron. As in "shiny new toy," I'm assuming?

Sorry. I just think that's hilariously ironic.

Comment

la croix

take time if you want it...but don't feel that you have to go.

we all have good days and bad days.

as to the seating, well i was expecting the OS folks to be upset that daniel wasn't right by jack and upset that sam was in between them

if they are upset because vala isn't front and center...wait for it. that's what s10 will be. this press conference was to celebrate the folks that made the 200 episodes....and vala ain't one of them. In fact, ben has no business there beyond being the new star

but hey, whatever

ben is skiffy's golden boy as much as claudia is thier new star. ain't nothing we can do to change it, we can just sit back and watch
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                the only thing i noticed - other than my childish enjoyment of cb not being front and center - is that ben looks so uncomfortable and almost defensive/insecure in his posture, while everyone else seems relaxed

ben's kinda got this crossarmed insecure thing going, while all the rest look comfortable and at ease
                That's interesting. Perhaps he is worried about the comparisons that are likely to be made between Jack and Mitchell now that Jack is going to be onscreen again.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

well, look at how they're sitting

rda is casual, at is slightly turned away from ben, chris is sprawled and open, michael is leaned back, comfortable. beau is in an attentive lean, claudia is kinda leaning in while ben looks like he's got this uncomfortable 'why did they make me sit here' posture

usually, crossing one's arms over one's chest is a body language of insecurity/uncertainty, defensiveness

sigpic

Comment

Unless he was just cold...

Comment

rda is casual, at is slightly turned away from ben, chris is sprawled and open, michael is leaned back, comfortable. beau is in an attentive lean, claudia is kinda leaning in while ben looks like he's got this uncomfortable 'why did they make me sit here' posture

usually, crossing one's arms over one's chest is a body language of insecurity/uncertainty, defensiveness
                      If I were to quote him I'd swear he was thinking "What the hell am I doing here?"
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

well, he does have the jacket zipped alllll the way up

sigpic

Comment

Maybe he's worried angry Sam fans are gonna hit him up about the leadership thing???
                          That'd make me uncertain/defensive too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
                            Maybe he's worried angry Sam fans are gonna hit him up about the leadership thing???
                            Why would anybody be angry with him over the leadership issue? It's not like he wrote the season.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
                              We do know better than to mix up the actor with the character.
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                                Why would anybody be angry with him over the leadership issue? It's not like he wrote the season.
                                he's just a victim of it all

like claudia very much is

some of vala is her fault...but she's also, apparantly, the victim of hte boys (writers/directors) not being able to/willing to rein her in

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X