This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    Ah, why did I read this post? Don't ya know I'm a masochist?!

Quick, I need a distraction!

Ah, well I'm a little bit of masochist myself. I went imto the thread read a few posts, then backed out. I do understand their point of view. I've watched Atlantis from the start too. I adore Torri, but I don't think TPTB, namely Joe can say the real reasons with the desicion.

I'm beginning to think that the Boston Legal comment made by him was a way of saying I want to say something, but legally I can't. I also think that it may extend to Torri too. Maybe a clause put in there by MGM/Skiffy?

But that's only my mind working overtime and pure speculation on my part. Who knows.

Plus AT's will only be there for one year. They may bring Weir/Torri back.

Comment

While I'm happy to see an extra (near) whole season of Sam, it is sad that the only way TPTB could come up with seems to involve ditching Weir.
      Why couldn't they have built up Weir (who I feel was sadly neglected a lot of the time) AND brought Sam in?

Comment

it's cool to see this thread back.

as to the anti-sam thread, hey, they're entitled to their opinions. Leave them to it and let them have their safe harbor.

here's something to whinge about. check this out
        http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...k/Product.html

not only are these two figures p ackaged together, but look at htem closely. THEY'RE THE SAME FIGURE. slightly tweaked and repainted, but Daniel IS anubis...or Anubis IS daniel
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          it's cool to see this thread back.

as to the anti-sam thread, hey, they're entitled to their opinions. Leave them to it and let them have their safe harbor.

here's something to whinge about. check this out
          http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...k/Product.html

not only are these two figures p ackaged together, but look at htem closely. THEY'RE THE SAME FIGURE. slightly tweaked and repainted, but Daniel IS anubis...or Anubis IS daniel
          Well that explains a lot
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
          X