Spazzy! Where've ya bin, baby?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hmm, didn't do this yet.

1- What's your favorite word?
      Chocolate

2- What's your least favorite word?
      Hate

3- What turns you on? (not in a sexual way either. )
      Open-mindedness

4- What turns you off?
      Close-mindedness

5- What sound do you love?
      Thunderstorms and rain.

6- What sound do you hate?
      Crying.

7- What is your favorite curse word (please be mindful of the rules here)?
      Frack! Frackkity frack frack frack frack!

8- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
      Martial Arts.

9- What profession would you not like to participate in?
      Politics

10- IF Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God/Higher Power say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
      You made it kiddo.
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
        I had to stop posting over there. I still read the thread, but yeah. Certain people ...Though I admit it was my own fault, letting myself sink to the levels I was. So that's why I stay away.

Edited to add: I'm a big giant liar, cause I started posting over there again.

PSSSSTTTTT people, you do have the option to put annoying people *hopes she's not on that list* on IGNORE! Ignore is a beautiful thing!

I stay away from that thread cause sometimes I'm torn between who should lead...and sometimes I think it should be both of them. Or better yet...it should be TEAL'C! BOOYAH!
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
          Thank you guys for your compliments. I am just doing it for fun and it's all just luck for me. Unlike my husband, who takes it very seriously (he is hoping to do it professionally one day) and who takes the most amazing pictures.
          Dani, who the hezmana are you kidding? You're pics are FABULOUS!!! Luck my eema! Those are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            7- What is your favorite curse word (please be mindful of the rules here)?
            Having a five year old in the house, we've learned to not cuss very often, but I suppose my favorite is my daughter's curse 'What the!?!'
            eirie whispers can be heard from a dark corner of the Blue Jello corner "Teach her Frell....Teach her Frell...Teach her Frell..."

Did I say that outloud? <weg>
            sigpic

Comment

Okay some I'm watching my favorite TV show (Stargate of course) when a commercial break starts so I get up and head to the kitchen to get drinks for my friends that have come over for the night to watch Stargate and BSG when they start yelling hey Nora get back in here your on TV. I'm think what these guys are crazy. I go back into the living room and they have paused my Tivo and what is on but the trailer for a movie I did some extra work in that goes on sale Tuesday on DVD and there is a clip of Randy Travis frozen on my screen and there I am looking up at Randy. It was a weird feeling to see that playing on SciFi channel during Stargate.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Yay, for the Canadian and American mens Curling team, throw those rocks!!!

Aweful nice of the candian's not to pile it on too much in that one end.
                I actually watched the entire match with great attention. Way to go Canada!
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                  Okay some I'm watching my favorite TV show (Stargate of course) when a commercial break starts so I get up and head to the kitchen to get drinks for my friends that have come over for the night to watch Stargate and BSG when they start yelling hey Nora get back in here your on TV. I'm think what these guys are crazy. I go back into the living room and they have paused my Tivo and what is on but the trailer for a movie I did some extra work in that goes on sale Tuesday on DVD and there is a clip of Randy Travis frozen on my screen and there I am looking up at Randy. It was a weird feeling to see that playing on SciFi channel during Stargate.

Cool! You were on Sci Fi Friday, what a coup!

Comment

I had to stop posting over there. I still read the thread, but yeah. Certain people ...Though I admit it was my own fault, letting myself sink to the levels I was. So that's why I stay away.

Edited to add: I'm a big giant liar, cause I started posting over there again.
                    There's something strangely magnetic about it isn't there?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      There's something strangely magnetic about it isn't there?
                      It's an addiction. I can't help myself.

Comment

It's an addiction. I can't help myself.
                        well honestly i'm bored over there. i generally don't have a problem with the co-leading thing as i see it as sam being there to help him learn how they do it 'round there. but if it were and either or situation, i just think sam deserves it more. i'm not going to change my mind, they aren't going to change theirs, and i'm bored with it getting so personal for some, so i've decided that until i get my assignments done (HA!) i'm not going back.

its just not worth my time. i'd much rather procrasinate elsewhere!

(btw, i'm screwed with my assignments.)

Comment

Just curious if I'm the only one:

Does anyone here ever abuse themselves with fanfic? Meaning, do you ever start a truly horrible fic, and then, despite how bad it is, insist on finishing it?

I can't seem to stop reading a fic once I've started. There was this really bad CSI fic once, forty-eight chapters long, that I insisted on finishing. (Yet, sadly, I can't finish the last CSI fic I've been writing to save my life!)

It's probably just me.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            well honestly i'm bored over there. i generally don't have a problem with the co-leading thing as i see it as sam being there to help him learn how they do it 'round there. but if it were and either or situation, i just think sam deserves it more. i'm not going to change my mind, they aren't going to change theirs, and i'm bored with it getting so personal for some, so i've decided that until i get my assignments done (HA!) i'm not going back.

its just not worth my time. i'd much rather procrasinate elsewhere!

(btw, i'm screwed with my assignments.)
                            I think everyone is. It's been silent there for a while.

Comment

Just curious if I'm the only one:

Does anyone here ever abuse themselves with fanfic? Meaning, do you ever start a truly horrible fic, and then, despite how bad it is, insist on finishing it?

I can't seem to stop reading a fic once I've started. There was this really bad CSI fic once, forty-eight chapters long, that I insisted on finishing. (Yet, sadly, I can't finish the last CSI fic I've been writing to save my life!)

It's probably just me.
                              i used to do that. but i learned how to stop. even if its an s/j fic and its really badly written i'll quit reading it within a paragraph sometime. sometimes i can't stop, sometimes i don't realise how bad it is until i'm a good way into it, and even though its poorly written, i get interested in the story and how its going to turn out.

i think i need a sponsor to call whenever this happens. i need help!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                i used to do that. but i learned how to stop. even if its an s/j fic and its really badly written i'll quit reading it within a paragraph sometime. sometimes i can't stop, sometimes i don't realise how bad it is until i'm a good way into it, and even though its poorly written, i get interested in the story and how its going to turn out.

i think i need a sponsor to call whenever this happens. i need help!
                                If you find a good sponsor, share them with me please. Sometimes I cringe, because it is a good story, and I think how so many of my favorite writers could do it so much better justice. But, I keep reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X