Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm now listening to The Outsider by A Perfect Circle, will listen to System of a Downs new album when my dad gets it from the car

--Tan

Comment

kelly osborne - one word

Comment

somewhere out the- Our Lady Peace

Comment

bloodhound gang:the bad touch!

Comment

Right now I am listening to the soundtrack from the movie "Alexander".
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

im listening to new found glory, all downhill from here
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

The Subways - Rock' n' Roll Queen

Comment

Crappy weather days require some nice downtempo music, so I'm listening to Morcheeba's Who Can You Trust, followed by Chicane's Far From the Maddening Crowds.

Comment

Billie Holliday

I am *so* relaxed right now
                    meh

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
                      bloodhound gang:the bad touch!
                      Haha! I like that song!

I was listening to Closer by Nine Inch Nails which has just finished. Now it's Marijuanaville by Tenacious D

Comment

Just flicking through the tracks of the new Dochas cd I just got, just reached the Puirt a Beul track...bunch of sung dance tunes in Gaelic - it's just fab!

Comment

linkin park - points of authority

Comment

B.Y.O.B., System of a Down
                            Feel Good Inc., Gorillaz
                            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" -Teal'c
                            "You guys really gonna listen to Garry?? He could BE one of those THINGS!!" -Windows
                            Me on my last ski trip The source of my power
                            "You guys think I'M crazy! Well, that's fine! Most of ya don't know what's going on around here, but I'm damn well sure SOME of you do!! You think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dogs make it a thousand miles through the cold! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US!!" -Blair

Comment

Originally posted by The_Werewolf
                              Feel Good Inc., Gorillaz
                              ah, i love that song!

Comment

I was surprised at the return of Gorillaz. I thought they had disappeared, then one morning I see this video on, and I said, "Holy Sh- crap" Their music is weird, but it's good. I should buy an album of theirs.
                                "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" -Teal'c
                                "You guys really gonna listen to Garry?? He could BE one of those THINGS!!" -Windows
                                Me on my last ski trip The source of my power
                                "You guys think I'M crazy! Well, that's fine! Most of ya don't know what's going on around here, but I'm damn well sure SOME of you do!! You think that thing wanted to be an animal? No dogs make it a thousand miles through the cold! No, you don't understand! That thing wanted to be US!!" -Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X