Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oasis - dont believe in the truth
    Foo Fighter - In your honor
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Bach, Chopin, Hendrix, some country, mostly classical if I dare listen to music, the new stuff doesn't really interest me, could get some Bob Marley in there if the mood suits.

Comment

There's a concert on TV Polonia channel right now of one of the best Polish rock groups since the 80'ties - Republika (Republic). I'm quite sad watching it 'cause it's leader, brilliant singer, composer (not only rock music for the group or his single projects, but also for another singers and a lot of films and TV projects) died 4 years ago at the age of 44 (heart failure). It's still heard to believe that he's no longer among us...

I've bought recently Miles Davis' "Ascenseur pour l'echafaud" (Lift to the scaffold). Listening to it you just can't believe Miles wrote these pieces of music for French film almost 50 years ago, it sounds so contemporarily. Love Miles.

Comment

"Do you remember Rock and Roll Radio?" -The Ramones
          sigpic
          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

You Can Have It All - Kaiser Chiefs

Dee Dee xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Not listening to anything but I have the Postman Pat theme stuck in my head

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I've got Now 61 playing in the backgound with kaiser chiefs at the moment.
                And am humming postman Pat!

Comment

Erm... I suppose listening to "The Music of Water" counts? XDD

Actually, my playlist-thing just popped onto the SGA theme tune.

Comment

Riders On The Storm by The Doors....been listening to it for a while now trying to figure out the real lryics....wow this is frustrating! good song though If anybody knows this song quite well then please let me know so I can find out what Jim Morrison is saying

Comment

I am listening to music on my Kazaa...right now it is Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire"
                      sigpic

Comment

... I'm Not Driving Anymore by Rob Dugan...

I'm making a vid.

I was making a Siege three parter vid but then realized at about 2:50 of 4:30 how many bits of Ford I had in the vid and I'm changing it into just a Ford vid...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I'm at work atm and I'm listening to The Source with Candi Station - You've got the love.

It's from the end of Sex and the city ... it makes me sad, hope I don't start crying at my desk, that would be embarassing.
                          I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

Artist: Mannheim Steamroller
                            Album: Fresh Aire 8: 8 Topics of Infinity
                            Tune: "The Big Bang: Infinity in Cosmology"

Sounds weird... is weird... but take it from a musician, it's cool stuff. The London Symphony Orchestra (same orchestra that did Star Wars) is in on it, too.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

well earlier twas the radio.
                              sigpic

Comment

i'm listening to Can't Repeat by The Offspring

Comment

Working...
                                X