Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

standing in the rain - billy talent
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Fhear a Bata by Silly Wizard

Comment

Marilyn Manson, Tainted Love, but my roomate's stupid boyfriend just came in the room and turned the tv on really loud, so it's kinda hard to hear. He should go in the lounge with the tv, that's what it's there for. Idiot. *fumes*

Comment

Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name.

The only way to describe this song: Immense. Absolutely amazing. A metal classic.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Fighter- Christina Aguilera

Comment

Captain Beefheart - Electricity *waits for Anubis69 to take the mickey*

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                Captain Beefheart - Electricity *waits for Anubis69 to take the mickey*
                ROLF! *Takes Anubis69's place* Capt. Beeffart

hehe Jist jessin. I've never really listened to Captain Beefheart
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Kasabian - Cutt Off
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Symphonic Variants for Euphonium and Band by James Curnow, performed by Steven Mead

Yup, I'm a geek...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      Symphonic Variants for Euphonium and Band by James Curnow, performed by Steven Mead

Yup, I'm a geek...
                      *raises hand proudly....and with huge smile on face*......former band geek here

Am now listening to JB Arban's Fantaisie and Variations on "The Carnival of Venice"

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
                        *raises hand proudly....and with huge smile on face*......former band geek here
                        Still a band geek...

Am now listening to JB Arban's Fantaisie and Variations on "The Carnival of Venice"
                        *twitch twitch* Oh, bad, bad memories attached to that piece... Let's just say that nobody ever told me – until it was much to late – never to date someone who plays the same instrument as you do...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Hey Jude by The Beatles. Classic.

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

Journey, "Don't Stop Believing"!

Comment

Well, I was just listening to Carter's Favorite Song (pi) but now the kids have turned on Abba Gold. (Somebody please kill me now.)

Comment

Queen of Argyll by Sill Wizard

is it just me or do these guys make depressing songs...

Comment

Working...
                                X