Calling all Scots!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three PhDs
    It's at Chicksands. Triservice and full of RAF women. More importantly, there's a bar on camp and the NAAFI sells booze. With booze, all things are possible.
    *giggles* Trust me, NAAFI booze and RAF women are a BAD combination, you slut-boi.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
      *giggles* Trust me, NAAFI booze and RAF women are a BAD combination, you slut-boi.
      I've spent three deprived months in basic training. I'll take pretty much any woman I can at the moment. Good thing for me however, I still have to beat them off with a stick.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleBritannia

GO ENGLAND!!!
        To quote my role model, "you realsie, of course, that this means war?"
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
          To quote my role model, "you realsie, of course, that this means war?"
          LOL! Your role model is Bugs Bunny? Well i suppose he is street-smart and eats pretty healthily...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
            LOL! Your role model is Bugs Bunny? Well i suppose he is street-smart and eats pretty healthily...
            Well - one of my role models anyway... Another being Popeye.

HOI! ENGLISH-TYPES! If it wasn't for a Scotsman, there'd be no television!
            Hope Wayne Rooney's foot falls off!
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

*giggles* Tooooo funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                *giggles* Tooooo funny.
                *bows* Too kind, m'dear.
                sigpic

Comment

Well - one of my role models anyway... Another being Popeye.

HOI! ENGLISH-TYPES! If it wasn't for a Scotsman, there'd be no television!
                  Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha LMFAO

I'll second that BruTak

Comment

Heard a corker of a world Cup joke this morning - Trinidad & Tobago Vs. Serbia & Montenegro: Tag-team Football!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay gang, who fancies a mad night out?

Top Eurovision songsters Lordi will be playing The Garage in Glasgow on Monday 30th October 2006.
                      Tickets are £10 + b.f. and are on sale now. You can either buy from www.cpllive.co.uk or by calling 0870 333 1123.

CPL
                      21 Sandyford Place
                      Glasgow
                      G3 7NG
                      Tel: 0141 572 7079
                      Fax: 0141 572 1121
                      www.cpllive.co.uk
                      sigpic

Comment

£10 plus boyfriend? Man, they're gonna have a lot of boyfriends.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Heard a corker of a world Cup joke this morning - Trinidad & Tobago Vs. Serbia & Montenegro: Tag-team Football!

ROTFLMFAO !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                            £10 plus boyfriend? Man, they're gonna have a lot of boyfriends.
                            *Drum roll, cymball clash* B-dum tish!

You know what I mean, you silly woman you...
                            sigpic

Comment

Out of idle curiosity, are there any other Scots in here who like me are living awa' fae home? I try to get back to see my folks when time permits, (Bristol is a lot like Dundee in all the right ways, so it is no hardship being here) but it got me wondering how far and wide other Gater Scots have scattered. Is there anyone here who is also in Bristol?

Damn, I guess I am a wee bit homesick!
                              Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                              Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird 2
                                Out of idle curiosity, are there any other Scots in here who like me are living awa' fae home? I try to get back to see my folks when time permits, (Bristol is a lot like Dundee in all the right ways, so it is no hardship being here) but it got me wondering how far and wide other Gater Scots have scattered. Is there anyone here who is also in Bristol?

Damn, I guess I am a wee bit homesick!
                                (((((((((Tb 2))))))) Have some caramel wafers to make you feel a wee bit better...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X