X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    LOL

nah...never going to happen
    My dear young woman - why do you think the windbags of Westminster are so keen to disband our historic Scottish Infantry Regiments?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

yeah I know...that's why it will never happen...

but...I will not be swayed

*holds up her SNP membership card with pride*
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

yeah I know...that's why it will never happen...

but...I will not be swayed

*holds up her SNP membership card with pride*
        Urgh! Have you read the SNP manifesto? Do you have any idea what Alex Salmond is all about?

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Yup.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay gang, I have an announcement.

As you may or may not already know, SG-999's command staff (Nasty Nick and KittyB) are to tie the knot in a small registry office ceremony on Thursday November 3rd.

However, due to circumstances beyond Nick's control, his original choice as Best Man cannot make it.

But wait! Who could this be, striding manfully into the breach and volunteering his services? Could it be? Yes! It is!! It's the one and only (thank God) Irn Bru'Tak!!

*smiles for the camera* Ting!
            Right, I'm off to dig my nice suit out of storage...
            Last edited by BruTak; 18 October 2005, 06:34 AM.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

OK I know this is not exactly what you meant, but my last name is Scott, I name which if I'm right originated in Scotland and I've got a certificate to prove it plus my great grand father was born in Oban.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                OK I know this is not exactly what you meant, but my last name is Scott, I name which if I'm right originated in Scotland and I've got a certificate to prove it plus my great grand father was born in Oban.
                That makes you - three generations removed from Scotland. Chances are, it'd be good enough to play on the Scottish national football team.

But Oban's a really nice place. I used to go there on my holidays.
                sigpic

Comment

I've only ever been there twice...once on a day trip...second time was to visit a motorbike roadshow with my friend and her mad mum!
                  sigpic

Comment

I've only ever been there twice...once on a day trip...second time was to visit a motorbike roadshow with my friend and her mad mum!
                    Ah-ha!! SueKay's a closet biker-chick! I knew there was something I liked about you...
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I hate the things!
                      sigpic

Comment

Shot Dooowwwwwwn In A Blaze Of Glory!!11

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                          Shot Dooowwwwwwn In A Blaze Of Glory!!11
                          Curses and other naughty words!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

hehehe

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                              hehehe
                              Don't make me come down there...
                              sigpic

Comment

*Places in one of many sarcophagi dotted around Gateworld*

I'll spare y'all the story, but do the "business folks" outside Subways in Glasgow (perhaps others?) annoy anyone else with their constant barrage of "Excuse me mate, you like Subway? Would you like to buy our...."?! I've just resorted to saying either i have one of the cards or "Sorry, i don't smoke." They ruin the perfect lunch just by being there!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                                X