No announcement yet.

Calling all Scots!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Two Scots birthdays on the same day.

Happy birthday sueKay and Sha're!

I know Anubis69, it's not the same without all the Scots around. I haven't seen Egeria on here for a good month or two either.

Right. It's time for me to head off. G'night!
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

*Hugs*

thanks guys

I'll pass of the birthday wishes to Sha're and I'll say hi to Egeria too...they' don't go to GW anymore but I still see them on LiveJournal
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*Hugs*

thanks guys

I'll pass of the birthday wishes to Sha're and I'll say hi to Egeria too...they' don't go to GW anymore but I still see them on LiveJournal
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. And a special Happy Birthday to suekay - I wish I was your age and not mine LOL...... Hope you've had as good a day as me.

I haven't been around much this year but I do lurk from time to time - mainly just to keep an eye on you folks...........

Comment

Sorry its a bit late but,

Happy Birthday Ladies! - Hope they were memorable for all the right reasons! (Waves hello)
            Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
            Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Heya!

Thanks for the birthday wishes

Okay...since the signing's tomorrow...maybe we should draw up a list of names to see how many of us are going?

ADD YOUR NAME ON!

sueKay
              Bru'tak
              sigpic

Comment

Idiosyncratic
                _WraithQueen_

and yay! im excited

Comment

updated list...

sueKay
                  Bru'tak
                  Idiosyncratic
                  _WraithQueen_

add your name on!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    updated list...

sueKay
                    Bru'tak
                    Idiosyncratic
                    _WraithQueen_
                    Nel

add your name on!!!

I'm going too

Comment

What time are you all heading there at??

I'll be in Glasgow and I'll be at Queen Street from about 3
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll be in Edinburgh, as I work about 15 mins away from the shop.

Comment

What time does it start tomorrow? Is it 4.30pm?

I'm hoping to come, but I've been in bed with the cold, so I'll have to see how I feel the morn. I can't believe he's in my town and I may miss him!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                            What time does it start tomorrow? Is it 4.30pm?

I'm hoping to come, but I've been in bed with the cold, so I'll have to see how I feel the morn. I can't believe he's in my town and I may miss him!
                            Yes - it's 4:30 pm - hope you feel better soon. There does seem to be a lot of it around at the moment. Lots of people at work are coughing and spluttering and feeling generally yuck.

Comment

Update: Members of SG-999 ateending were as follows - Bru'Tak, Nasty Nick, Kitty, X-Man, The Mad Cackler, and SueKay. Also presents were team mascots - Scoobie, Murray, Mr. Cheeky, and DeHavilland Bear.

Paul McGillion was given as official Team SG-999 T-shirt, with the instruction that should any of his co-stars want one, they have to come to Scotland to get it.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                                Update: Members of SG-999 ateending were as follows - Bru'Tak, Nasty Nick, Kitty, X-Man, The Mad Cackler, and SueKay. Also presents were team mascots - Scoobie, Murray, Mr. Cheeky, and DeHavilland Bear.

Paul McGillion was given as official Team SG-999 T-shirt, with the instruction that should any of his co-stars want one, they have to come to Scotland to get it.
                                NICE! It'd be amazing if they did come to Scotland for the T-shirts...

How was it? Is the guy as big a legend as his character?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                                X