Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will get the pics up soon, promise, having a few problems though, Chris Judge and Mike Shanks signed in silver pen, having a nightmare with the scanning, it never shows up! Amanda did hers in gold pen and RDA just used a blue biro.

I'll have to do something and get it visible, maybe the old photo copier at my high school might suck enough to get it visible..............
    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Congratulations darkwarden... I'm sure you'll be sending me a scan of that Resurrection cover on MSN?

And due to my hatred of Spiderman, I bought the Season 1 2003 Animated series DVD yesterday. I was quite impressed with the animation style (it's rendered in CG by Mainframe) as it uses a blend of cel shading and normal CG. The stories are really good and it continues the story from the movie, so there is some crossover appeal.

It still doesn't hold a candle to the mid 90s animated Spiderman series...
      "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

I've never been a fan of the Spider-Man comic books or TV series. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was good though.

Congratulations on winning the script, Darkwarden.

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
          Planet based, no way, i'll take the one on the Asgard ship, minus the replicators, i'd teleport into the toilets of the cinema and then just walk into the movie and watch what i'd want, oh i'd also prolly do other things like meet you all or something more interesting like go to Paris or something cool like that.

I know! the amazon.com warehouse...............
          Well aside from exploring the universe I'd probably.....do pretty much that. Get into movies, go visit people (Jafana in Perth being top of the list), I'd go to Europe...

Oh, and I'd transport myself to Canada, MGM studios, on the Stargate set. Then I'd grab a handy Unas costume as a disguise and no-one would be the wiser

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.

Sahara: Who wants to go to Perth? Nobody. Make Jafana come to Brisbane.

One of those devices from 2010 that transported Sam to the Stargate facility would come in handy.
            You're right. And anyway...she left me

She was the one who left Brisbane to move to Perth.

Jafana....looks like you're coming here

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodite
              Hi everyone *waves*

Aphrodite here, though I'm called by many as Cate. I chose this login name with no reference to that aphrodite in BB4. I actually didn't like her and I only got glimpses of her in the 1st ep and during commercial channel hopping.

I'm from Sydney, out west where the Blue Mountains are but don't live too close to them, just see them, where there are still acrerage and the air still smell pollution free, albeit with a hint of manure in the air.

I'm a mum of 2 boys, happily married, and don't get to jump into the forum as much as I'd like too, cause being a mother, wife and house keeper is a 24/7 job with very little breaks in between, but I'm happy, as long as I get my once a week dosage of SG Forum. So you may notice I disappear for several days, then pop back up when I get the chance, and when I do, I mostly lurk reading everybody's posts.

Anyway, this is getting long. A big congrats to the winner of the EZYDVD contest Tony, you lucky b@stard, wanna take me with you? And darkwarden, can't wait to see your autographed script of Resurrection.

Finally, Ch7 sucks big time when it comes to the program handling of SG1.
              WELCOME

I used to live out on a property too but we moved to Brisbane when I was 12. I still adore the bush though...I'm pretty much split down the middle as far as being a city girl or a country girl goes. I don't know which I love more...

But for the moment, the city meets my needs.

I mean...can you get broadband out there?

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
                I will get the pics up soon, promise, having a few problems though, Chris Judge and Mike Shanks signed in silver pen, having a nightmare with the scanning, it never shows up! Amanda did hers in gold pen and RDA just used a blue biro.

I'll have to do something and get it visible, maybe the old photo copier at my high school might suck enough to get it visible..............
                I've already said congratulations in the other thread but...

Congratulations!

Hmm, RDA obviously did his in a hurry...

Comment

I have to agree, Brisbane rocks! I'll admit that I like Adelaide too because I have family down there. What is everyone planning to do on the long weekend? I know I'll probably be kicking back with a few brews and watching the V8s and AFL.

Anyone else?

Comment

Probably scanning a script, maybe watching some film I get off the net, or perhaps a few DVDs, but nothing interesting really.

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Comment

I've got nothing planned for the long weekend, but I'm on holidays anyway so I've got plenty of time to do stuff. I'm going to see Dawn of the Dead tomorrow though. Yeah, I like Brisbane. Brisbane's pretty cool. I'm a city person.

Comment

Good to see you two clowns hard at work during the day and posting at Gateworld... Not that I can talk, my work is boring so I just browse a few sites and forums.

Almost time for lunch, I think I might have Subway today.

Comment

Uni kicks ass.

Subway? Horrible food. I've only had it once when I was in Los Angeles and it tasted like crap. Maybe it's different in Brisbane, though.

Comment

Subway isn't too bad, well the last time I had it it was OK.

I am too damn lazy, I have no job, I don't go to uni, i just sit around all day reading this forum and writing poor quality webpages.

Comment

You've got an SG-1 shooting script though... that's always good.

Comment

Yeah, i still can't believe it, i think i'll hang the framed version on the other side of my room so that I can see it when I wake up everyday so that it will eventually sink in.

Does anyone know if the boardgame is signed as well? If they have to arrive from the US you are led to think that might be the case as I can go into some stores here in Adelaide and buy one.

Comment

Working...
                                X