Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also started a thread yesterday. There are 11 replies of which most is mine. Well can't please everyone.

Comment

This is exactly the reason I'm scared to start a Tanith thread. I don't think enough people like him, and therefore, I would get no replies...
      Ba'am! Let's kick it up a notch...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Zipacna's_Lotar
        This is exactly the reason I'm scared to start a Tanith thread. I don't think enough people like him, and therefore, I would get no replies...

hey don't be scarred to post a thread i remember my first thread i think it was about the tollan or the aschen and it went down really well and got about 100 hits and 400 veiws so that was a major boost to my already high of confidence but yeah you should never be worried to take the first step if you do do a tanith thread i will defo post inside it and carry on to keep the discussion going as long as it can but i wont just for the sake of bumping it up to the top but i will post it.
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

You have a good point thoth - but not all the time. Posting for the sake of it is called spamming - and no one likes it. It's almost as bad (possibly even worse than) as getting no reply. Think about it - you spen the time puttting up a good post, asking an interesting question. You come back to see that ppl have replyed... You fel excited. Then you look at it and all youve got is your post, then - good post - nice idea - good job, etc... This is what rep points were designed for...

I tend not to have this problem. By the time i'm on the scene, the thread has 4 pages and the topic has become entirely different from the title topic...

Oh well, cheerio, and try not to dwell on your own failed thread-starts... you all know who you are
          "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

*chuckle* yeah Thoth, I know the feeling , *point at PRISON BREAK Link in sig* I got only 1 reply/15 views
            I thought PB is a good series, maybe I should wait until it show more episodes... *shameless plug* really you guys should see it & post in my thread

Back to topic... on weekends I like to post a lot more, make a comment or just goofing around, but on weekday I really don't have time to read new thread... I think a lot of new threads 'died' on weekdays/nighs .. anybody did a research on that ?
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
            X