Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was space created? What is space? Whats beyond it? What was there before space?

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
      In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
      42!!! Duh!
      ah. the genious of Douglas Adams
      "Share and enjoy"
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

We don't even know how cats purr and you expect us to know about the creation of the universe?

Comment

I always thought we were some kind of experiment, like the universal equivalent to an ant farm..Just a thought

Comment

What if we are an antfarm and the actual universe is much bigger filled with giants?!

sigpic

Comment

You been watching MiB2?

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

No, i was reading the post above mine

But MiB2 does make a good point

sigpic

Comment

Yes, but a bit unrealistic if you look at where the giant aliens are relative to us..

Anyway, I stick to my original (oh well) point: the universe was made by magic. Or magnets.

Comment

^ or maple syrup

sigpic

Comment

Or a giant that sneezed

*waiting for the return of the tissue*

Comment

Actually your giant theory is not far of, at least according to the Ancient Egyptians. They believe (beware of any possibly offencive words....maybe) that Amun, the creator God, had a massive explosive ejaculation, and the semen was the matter that is the universe....strange, but they believed it!

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

Comment

^ ewww! we're semen?! gross!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sinubis
                            Actually your giant theory is not far of, at least according to the Ancient Egyptians. They believe (beware of any possibly offencive words....maybe) that Amun, the creator God, had a massive explosive ejaculation, and the semen was the matter that is the universe....strange, but they believed it!

eeeewww!
                            that's gross!
                            i can't believe they actually thought that!
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

tis true, arr!

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

Comment

I know what created the universe! Sheep!!! And you thought all they did was go bah!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X