No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to bad thanks, networks being a whore's knickers again, but its been worse.

i wim
    sigpic

Comment

yeah! whores' knickers can be a mess...
      The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

hello HJ thought i saw you lurking, yep networks up and down like em. how you and kitties

isnt it quiet on here today
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post
          yeah! whores' knickers can be a mess...
          And how would you know?!!!
          sigpic

Comment

i think its for the best if we dont know!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

You're probably right... as always.
              sigpic

Comment

haha it was an educated guess

hmz what happens if me and pookey disagree then? because quite obviously I am always right and now you say pookey is always right too...

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

im a woman we are always right ......nuff said
                  sigpic

Comment

hahaha

that's vile

Comment

ooh stop it,you silver tongued devil you

vile!!!!!!ummm

Hiccups what do you think?

pheeeeew, cat, litterbox, toxic weapon jeeeez
                      Last edited by pookey; 20 September 2009, 07:37 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post
                        haha it was an educated guess

hmz what happens if me and pookey disagree then? because quite obviously I am always right and now you say pookey is always right too...

Well, that in itself just goes to show that you're not always right. And yes, you do have the Y chromosome thing going on so you can't help it. Ha ha ha. I will tell you a little secret though that no other woman will tell you...

Spoiler:
                        We women aren't always right. It just appears so because we are so good at arguing our point that any other opinions seem invalid and wrong. And, we can always find or remember something somewhere to back it up. Our brains are just gigantic repositories of information for us to use to back up our claims so that we will win every time.

Now you know my friend. And if you ever quote me on this, I'll deny it... and win.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          pheeeeew, cat, litterbox, toxic weapon jeeeez
                          Maybe that's what T'saria should use against GB. Either that or the diaper pail!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post

Spoiler:
                            We women aren't always right. It just appears so because we are so good at arguing our point that any other opinions seem invalid and wrong. And, we can always find or remember something somewhere to back it up. Our brains are just gigantic repositories of information for us to use to back up our claims so that we will win every time.

Now you know my friend. And if you ever quote me on this, I'll deny it... and win.

I'm printing it out in multiple copies anyway...

Comment

wont work

hiccups somebodies posting using your name..hehehehehhe
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                                Maybe that's what T'saria should use against GB. Either that or the diaper pail!
                                save a fortune in weapons if they just dropped cat poo and baby nappies on the enemy, hell if they just dropped all the rubbish on em.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X