Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

But then it was funny ....

Daryl was here ages ago !!!

I fight with my hands
    and feet... well, my body !

and environment

*isolates self*

Hey T'saria *whacks over head with stick like in Todd/Kenny(?) smiley !*
    I'll fight with a big honkin' death star that has one of those super powerful green raygun thingys
    sigpic

Comment

and I am bring a super black hole from the center of some galaxy!!! muwahahaha!!
      WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
      "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
      Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

and im bringing.........., tea, coffee anyone, nice cookies too help yourselfs
        sigpic

Comment

ohh need coffee to keep me awake. getting picts together for the family reunion tomorrow...*wonders if she's aged*
          WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
          "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
          Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Quick, use that wrinkle cream you've got!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
              I'll fight with a big honkin' death star that has one of those super powerful green raygun thingys
              No match for me
              *limps into action*

You can now type Russian font on people's profiles
              Mne ochen' rada !!!!

Hmmm..... *gives T'saria life *

Comment

I am what I was but I will always be who I am. And right now I am that which can fly through my dreams and land in others' nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria View Post
                  whoops!! editing! sorry HJ!!

*checks if everything is still in place*

phiew

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                  Hmm... Remember that girl I told I had a crush on her and she said she kinda had a boyfriend? Well, they kinda broke up, and we're kinda close now >_>

don't be the break up boyfriend/ agony aunt, seriously... It's tempting to give in to it, but you'll feel like a dick afterwards
                  trust me, I have experience in the matter...
                  The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Good morning Hjalmar. How are you and the kitties today?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy View Post
                      I am what I was but I will always be who I am. And right now I am that which can fly through my dreams and land in others' nightmares.
                      cant land in my nightmares, airports shut do to flesh eating leaves on the runway

i WIN
                      sigpic

Comment

hi hiccups! hi pookey!

I'm at work atm, I was reading some while ago and I discovered I have weightlifter's headache, I hope I won't have it too long, it's basically a headache in the back of your head every time you some kind of activity

how are you and the kiddies hiccups?

froggy can come and land into my nightmares if he brings something to drink

*sprays some roundup on pookey's runway*

there all the baddy waddy leafy weafies are gone
                        The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

I shall bring all the drinks you want but you should really beware the ocean that will inevitably follow. After all it is your nightmare.

Comment

The kids are fine. I am tired. Yesterday was long and hard, but I got a lot done.

Pookey, are the leaves offshoots from my evil bushes?
                            sigpic

Comment

nah, I'm not too proficient in the nightmare section, we'd be just having a drink to which I would lift only half of the amount I want to lift, that's already a nightmare to me...

Comment

I do not believe that I ever needed an airport to land or take off from.

Comment

Working...
                                X