last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammit, the computers are acting up here

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

A pity. The nightmares were fun however. It is always nice to be the spectator.

Comment

that's a bit strange, isn't it?
        The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

*Enters thread*

EvilSpaceAlien: Hi everybody!

You people: Hi EvilSpaceAlien!

EvilSpaceAlien: I win!!!

*Walks out of thread*
          sigpic

Comment

*high fives evilspacealien*

Comment

Bye ESA! *waves*
              sigpic

Comment

Hello Hiccups yes i believe they must be an off-shoot *hehehe* of your evil bushes

HJ thanks for the Round up but i believe something stronger maybe required...got any Napalm?

Froggy, you still need permission from Flight Control before coming into my nightmares...but if you bring choccie your cleared for landing

how is everybody?
                sigpic

Comment

haha lemme check the closets here...

Comment

come on HJ, look behind the Bazookers and that bulky thing what is it *pushes Bazooker to one side* ah thats it behind the thermonuclear weapon and Tazers
                    sigpic

Comment

nah, that's where my secret liquor stash is

oops

Comment

ok whats that behind them *opens secret door* looks inside, blushes *closes secret door* ok, maybe i'll leave it for now *coughs looks at HJ strangley and in a different light and walks away, fast*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello Hiccups, are you lurking?

ok my network and I.E. are tag teaming me again HJ as your connection improved yet, anybody else having probs
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm lurking. And in between running off for this or that, I made another smiley. What do you think?
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't see the smiley, it's a red x, it could be my security settings

:/

you know it and I know it, pookey, but I'll state it officially: the liquor stash thingie was a just kiddin' one...

Comment

Rats. And here I thought I had a friend with a stash of Belgian chocolate liquer. Darn.

P.S. Sorry about the smiley, I don't know how to make it appear. It's a smiley of Zelenka holding a beaker and the beaker explodes. I thought it was cute.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X