Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
          THAT see crying person above ^^ is my point
          you are wraithified, you cannot see!!!

Comment

*blink blink*

*is blind* I dont even know what it says lol
            basically its sayin that a virtual chicken has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken and so on

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
              No, we need something cooler than a nuke, everyone uses nukes
              but the long lasting radioactive waste will make gw un usable for so many years to come
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

how is everyone? I have to say... I had been wondering how long it would take a mod to do what Darren did... oh well...
                Spoiler:
                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                I caught frogs and called them prince
                And made myself a queen
                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                I slept in castles and fell in love
                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                To capture tinkerbell
                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                And anything I can to get by
                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  but the long lasting radioactive waste will make gw un usable for so many years to come
                  but a hippo is cooler

Comment

but a hippo is cooler
                    nuclear hippo

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      nuclear hippo
                      Nah, too fancy

Just a plain old rabid hippo will do

Comment

hippoman? well we have a spiderman.....
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yay!!!! Now we need to attract a hippo

How does one go about attracting a hippo?
                          You don't, if u do u are dead

you are wraithified, you cannot see!!!
                          Oh go away !

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                            hippoman? well we have a spiderman.....
                            could just send jumper she's insane

Comment

You don't, if u do u are dead

Oh go away !
                              NEVER!!!! *latches on and never leaves*

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
                                basically its sayin that a virtual chicken has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken which has to come from a virtual egg which has to come from a virtual chicken and so on
                                Thank u Marina! That makes the whole thing MUCH clearer!

Comment

Working...
                                X