• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syera
    What kind of tattoo?
    One that i made the Design so it can be really original
    sigpic
    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Neat. What's it look like?
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

As for the Furling's, a little less mystery would be nice. But, I agree. A few people need to depart that train.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
          As for the Furling's, a little less mystery would be nice. But, I agree. A few people need to depart that train.
          Yeah, especially when there is a 101 "Origin is Christianity" threads people can put their energy into instead tee hee
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
            Yeah, especially when there is a 101 "Origin is Christianity" threads people can put their energy into instead tee hee
            Feh. I prefer to put my energy into something a little less tacky. Big, pretty, and loud explosions... at least they would be loud if you could hear sound in a vacuum.

Comment

Hey everyone!

Daryl - i LUV the text colour on your sig, looks a lot better now

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

You are stretching!!!!

Comment

Err... you high or something, Eoin?
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

eoin's always high

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Yeah, sounds about right.

Comment

Onward to social situations and victory against horrific opression of truth and justice!!

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon
                            Anyone know why SGC changed his name? And where he's been recently? He doesnt post much anymore
                            The reason behind is something I don't really want everyone to know, if I get a chance I will tell you sometime

And the reason why I don't come by as much any more is because I am working, although know I should be able to come on GW a little more whilst at work sodding Internet Gateway, but you could always PM me, I always read those

Comment

Heheheh... did you all know I'm keeping an archive of misspelled Stargate names?

Comment

Really? How many do you have so far, and am I one of the ones who posted them?

Comment

Working...
                                X