last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayan
    but i wouldn't mind a little dizziness for a few days of rule-free, no-consequence fun
    You do have a point there. I can tolerate the larger time loops much better than the little ones, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
      I wish I was actually I'd prefer to be Wolverine
      i'd prefer being rogue.... then i'm not stuck with just one power.... of course i'd make sure i could touch things w/o absorbing their properties too
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        No beavers!!!
        Beavers are fun little animals...if you take a beaver a duck and a few other random animal attributes...you get a platypus

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

i'd prefer being rogue.... then i'm not stuck with just one power.... of course i'd make sure i could touch things w/o absorbing their properties too
          What other powers did she have? Except erm.... death?

Comment

the amazing ability to talk funny and have weird coloured hair

Comment

She could zap anyones power and use it as her own...so her powers were limitless.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Beavers are fun little animals...if you take a beaver a duck and a few other random animal attributes...you get a platypus

http://www.goana.com.au/Gossips/Goss...s/platypus.jpg
                Awww I love these *snuggles platypus*

Comment

Awww I love these *snuggles platypus*
                  and therfore gets fleas.
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by wraithdude
                    the amazing ability to talk funny and have weird coloured hair
                    Ah of course

Comment

She could zap anyones power and use it as her own...so her powers were limitless.
                      thank you Rodan... atleast someone uderstands my reasoning.... but it's not just powers, but the entire consciousness, including abilities, skills, and knowledge
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

thank you Rodan... atleast someone uderstands my reasoning.... but it's not just powers, but the entire consciousness, including abilities, skills, and knowledge
                        I completely udnerstand

She was a great character...I was upset when she was seriously under developed in the 3rd installment

Comment

oh right... well that person died then right? Not a very nice power if u ask me

Comment

oh right... well that person died then right? Not a very nice power if u ask me
                            Not always...in X2 she zapped pyros power to put out the fires he started...and she kissed bobby...so she was learning to control her power

Comment

Nah Pyro is my fav... except Magneto of course

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                                and therfore gets fleas.

Comment

Working...
                                X