last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    Put your hands up in the air.... Put your hands up in the air...
    Yeah yeah, thats it!!!, just remixed a bit towards the end
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      meh, what can tyhe doctor do? besides tell me im a bad boy and dont drink lots of drink that supposedly gives ya wings!!!!!

@ Happy Gate....its a dance/electornic song BTW, im far from gay
      When did Happy mention you being gay? Hmm...interesting...
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

i wonder you'd sing that song in gao'uld?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          @ Happy Gate....its a dance/electornic song BTW, im far from gay
          You love flip-flops, listen to dance/electronica and you seem to have a constant need to try and convince people you aren't gay.
          Man, I pity your girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
            You love flip-flops, listen to dance/electronica and you seem to have a constant need to try and convince people you aren't gay.
            Man, I pity your girl.
            What's wrong with listening to Dance/Electronica? It's the rythm that counts, now if Eoin started trying to dance to Hips Don't Lie by Shakira then I'd be a little disturbed.

EDIT:Oh, BTW, Happy, I'm curious as to how to pronounce Malaysia, is it pronounced Malaya or Mal + Asia?

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Man, I pity your girl.

Comment

all righty later...

Comment

Bye TW... *waves*

Comment

Amazing!

You scored 151 on your IQ test. The average person scores 100! Your intelligence quotient of 151 is very high compared with most people!

This is something to crow about!

Crazy...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Man, I pity your girl.
                        I love flip flops? Whats wrong with dance/electronic? And it was Ses who started the whole me being gay thing *throws a crocodile at Ses*, and you said you were staying away from me just incase, over me typing the song i was listening to!!!"!

@ rarocks...he said "*moves away from Eoin just incase*" because i typed the song i was listening to!!!!!!

*shoots happy gate and rarocks!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                          Now now now people, hey c'mon. Besides, Eoin could be Bi?!?! But I tend not to consider anyone gay unless they themselves are 100% sure that's what they are. And if Eoin's not gay or bi, then he's not, and if he is and is in the closet, not our job to point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                            *hits ronja witha big smelly fish!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                              What's wrong with listening to Dance/Electronica? It's the rythm that counts, now if Eoin started trying to dance to Hips Don't Lie by Shakira then I'd be a little disturbed.
                              There's nothing wrong with listening to that music, I occasionally listen to that too. Was just playing with him is all.

EDIT:Oh, BTW, Happy, I'm curious as to how to pronounce Malaysia, is it pronounced Malaya or Mal + Asia?
                              It's kinda like Mal + Asia except the 'ay' is more pronounced. Malaya is the old name before we achieved independence.

Comment

Now now now people, hey c'mon. Besides, Eoin could be Bi?!?! But I tend not to consider anyone gay unless they themselves are 100% sure that's what they are. And if Eoin's not gay or bi, then he's not, and if he is and is in the closet, not our job to point it out.
                                Im not ******* gay or bi....completely straight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X