last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24
    Ah, good ole' Morse code. Do you know it's almost a forgotten language. Heck, we could use it for intelligence and no one could comprehend, lol.
    ... --- -- . .--. . --- .--. .-.. . -.-. --- ..- .-.. -..
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Ah, good ole' Morse code. Do you know it's almost a forgotten language. Heck, we could use it for intelligence and no one could comprehend, lol.
      That had to have been the stupidest thing I have EVER said. :embarrassed:
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

That had to have been the stupidest thing I have EVER said. :embarrassed:
        lol, that wasnt stupid, you'd nearly be garunteed that 90% of the worlds population couldnt make heads or tails of it

Comment

..--.-. ..-.-.. ...---- ---...-.-. .-.-.-.-. ...--..- ..-.-.-.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            i still remember morse code from boys scouts. I'd need a refresher, but i'd probably get the hang of morse code again.
            Interesting. We never did that in girl scouts. I vaguely remember how to light a camp fire though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Interesting. We never did that in girl scouts. I vaguely remember how to light a camp fire though.
              The first thing they taught us was how to burn stuff!

Comment

lmao

Comment

I've never been any kind of scout... and I don't know the morse code ether... it's cool tho

Comment

Ahh, the Arson Scouts. What fun times...

Our local scouting did barely anything. I quit going after a year or so.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Always a handy skill.

Morse code helped beat the baddies in Independence Day.

Speaking of almost dead "languages", my aunt knows semaphore (the flag alphabet the used on ships), although she's out of practice now. My grandfather taught her.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Boys and their toys.

We didn't do that first as I joined when I was about six or seven. We learned how to do it when we went on camping trips.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                          Ahh, the Arson Scouts. What fun times...
                          Indeed. I remember one scout camp where the young leaders got pissed and put so many pallets on the fire that they burnt the tree above it. And guess who's patrol was on wood and site duties the next morning, which involves (amongst other things) clearing up the fire area? Yep ... mine.

I'm quite proud to say that despite being in the scouts for years, even staying on as one of the young leaders,i have no idea how to tie a knot of any sort.
                          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

****Runs in**** Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****Runs Back out**** LMAO

Comment

Now that's just evil! Wraiths ^.
                              sigpic

Comment

Winning

Comment

Working...
                                X