last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Yeah, I'm not sure why I chose that either. I think I was too lazy to type "a".

*cheats and edits the post*
    Yeah right....hes cheating on you Vee
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      *pulls up a chair*

this could get interesting.
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

*loads up "the gun"*

No need to be trying to start rumors that aren't true. It might cause you pain.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*loads up "the gun"*

ohh could this be uk getting angry, a rare thing indeed.
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

*loads up "the gun"*

Ummm uk....read my post on "the gun" a few pages back
            And im not starting rumours.....what you said is a sign of cheating, ill let you and Vee sort it out

Comment

Ummm uk....read my post on "the gun" a few pages back
              And im not starting rumours.....what you said is a sign of cheating, ill let you and Vee sort it out
              Read my post even earlier about how I had begun producing more "the guns" so that no one would miss the original.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*twitches*

Comment

Read my post even earlier about how I had begun producing more "the guns" so that no one would miss the original.
                  *goes off to have a discussion with the others

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

*twitches*
                    *cuddles Vee*

Don't listen to him. His doom's coming and he's just trying to drag others down with him.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*cuddles Vee*

Don't listen to him. His doom's coming and he's just trying to drag others down with him.
                      Hmmm, uk, you sound abit nervous aruond Vee, is there anything your not telling her?

Comment

Hmmm, uk, you sound abit nervous aruond Vee, is there anything your not telling her?
                        Who's doom? I wanna watch!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nervous? What of that post sounded nervous?
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

His doom's coming and he's just trying to drag others down with him.
                            Do you need a hand?
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                              Do you need a hand?
                              Not really. But I suppose it would be unfair not to share the fun. I'll get some "the guns" made for everyone.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                                Do you need a hand?
                                My doom will never come......if uk does have the "AA gun", the priors might hear about it from a little bird and then inform the ori, i'd hate to see the ori destroy uk and maybe a few wraith while their at it
                                Of course while all this is happening, ill be off in a different galaxy incase i am outnumbered by the ori who come to destory uk.

Comment

Working...
                                X