last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    My doom will never come......if uk does have the "AA gun", the prior might hear about it from a little bird, i'd hate to see the ori destroy uk and maybe a few wraith while their at it
    Like they have a chance.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Not really. But I suppose it would be unfair not to share the fun. I'll get some "the guns" made for everyone.
      Me too please!
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Look at my crazy rep messages. Thx every1 that greened me inc Eoin whom I will green back once I spread some around.

sigpic

Comment

*cuddles Vee*

Don't listen to him. His doom's coming and he's just trying to drag others down with him.
          I trust you...

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Me too please!
            Guns for everyone!
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Guns for everyone!
              Thx.......*Holds a gun not having a clue why.*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                Ehh, they haven't been produced yet. Such tech takes a little time to reproduce.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Its so everyone can have a shot at destoying me

Thankfully....Im leaving the MW for the moment and nobody will know which galaxy im gonna go to
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Ehh, they haven't been produced yet. Such tech takes a little time to reproduce.
                    Oh they havent.....

*grinz* and floats off somewhere

Comment

Oh they havent.....

*grinz* and floats off somewhere
                      Yeah, I just have the one and the undisclosed number of spares hidden all throughout this and a couple other universes. I'd bring out those, but you never know when you'll need a spare spare.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Its so everyone can have a shot at destoying me

Thankfully....Im leaving the MW for the moment and nobody will know which galaxy im gonna go to
                        If it makes you feel any better, I'll only use my stunner to catch tasty humans and not you.
                        sigpic

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, I'll only use my stunner to catch tasty humans and not you.
                          Yeah that would be good...

Comment

*mumbles something and wanders off*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              *mumbles something and wanders off*
                              *chases after*
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Yeah that would be good...
                                Not that she could wraith you anyway.
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X