No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stand people thinking they can win this thread and that includes me. I'm crazy and hate myself for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
      It's... blue.
      thats only my wallpaper, i havent gotten around to changing that yet, i think the green thing on the right is cool, it gives me real time updates on my PC's preformance, storage left (it can only give info on two hd's )
      I think its pretty cool

Oh ya, I Win
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
        I can't stand themes, I use Windows Classic. I try to make it look as much like Windows 2000 and I can.
        I have Windows 2000, so making my computer look like Windows 2000 isn't much of a task...
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          I can't stand themes, I use Windows Classic. I try to make it look as much like Windows 2000 and I can.
          Why? I love the bright colours of xp. I don't like how macs looks. The programs all have white metallic borders and so look too cold. I also hate how when I use a prog I can still see the desktop, why? I find that so confusing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
            Why? I love the bright colours of xp. I don't like how macs looks. The programs all have white metallic borders and so look too cold. I also hate how when I use a prog I can still see the desktop, why? I find that so confusing.
            I don't like the Macs look as well. I just think the default xp theme for example looks like something from teletubby land. I find the Classic 2k like look simple and things don't take up more screen space than they have to. Function over form is something I usually look in things. classic is functional
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
              I don't like the Macs look as well. I just think the default xp theme for example looks like something from teletubby land. I find the Classic 2k like look simple and things don't take up more screen space than they have to. Function over form is something I usually look in things. classic is functional
              I have a teletubby desktop!
              sigpic

Comment

I have a teletubby desktop!
                by fisher price
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                  The XP theme (especially with all the My... folders) makes the whole OS look like a Playskool OS for toddlers.

Macs to me aren't that bad. They're shiny, but it doesn't feel "dumbed down".
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    by fisher price
                    No wonder my com needs to be binned. It has been so slow later today, I don't know why. I'll probably get a new one soon but the LEA has to approve the proposal. It'll be a PC, not a crappy laptop like this.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      The XP theme (especially with all the My... folders) makes the whole OS look like a Playskool OS for toddlers.

I was just looking at my theme a bit to see what you and srg mean and I still don't get it. Just cause it's a bit colourful doesn't make it look childish.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng

and the categorised control panel.........and the animated character in the search window..........

Oh and the awful new style start menu, I use the old one.........
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                          and the categorised control panel.........and the animated character in the search window..........

Oh and the awful new style start menu, I use the old one.........
                          Go and get crappy windows 97 then!
                          sigpic

Comment

Go and get crappy windows 97 then!
                            No such thing
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                              No such thing
                              You should, it's only functional with it's crappy version of media player (if it even had it).
                              sigpic

Comment

You should, it's only functional with it's crappy version of media player (if it even had it).
                                There was no Windows 97. There was 95, 98, Me. Also NT, 2000, XP
                                Last edited by srg; 17 December 2005, 12:47 PM.
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X