Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
    Ouch! Did you plant a stone in there?
    I may have left a large chunk of slow frozen ice in the middle...
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I may have wraith Iwin, but I at least have the dignity to let Odin mourn him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        I may have wraith Iwin, but I at least have the dignity to let Odin mourn him.
        You're just holding back cause grieving people taste bad.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

As Iwin was building a snowman he could hear the wind picking up, blowing in the trees. He didn't think much of it, after all, it was just the wind.
          As he began rolling a snowball to create the head he began to sense that someone was watching him. He looked up back at the cabin to see if his father was there but Iwin could still see his father through the window working on something.
          He continued rolling the snowball and then he heard what was in his mind a loud creacking of the snow behind him. He chose to ignore it, he needed to finish the head first.
          Then Iwin could feel the warm breath in the back of his neck...

Comment

*wraiths Iwin*

too late.....
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              You're just holding back cause grieving people taste bad.
              As I said, I have dignity.....as a wraith.
              sigpic

Comment

As I said, I have dignity.....as a wraith.
                oh dear
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

What?
                  sigpic

Comment

What?
                    I got there first........
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

The father looks up from his work and decides to see how Iwin is doing on his snowman. He can't see him from the window so he goes to the door to go outside and look where Iwin is.
                      The father opens the door and stumbles as he's walking outside.
                      He's tripped on something.
                      he curses on looks back on his feet and there he can see Iwin.
                      The father screams out in horror at the sight of the mangled up body of his son. He crawls back and hold Iwin close to his cheast and starts crying.
                      The one thing he should be wondering about he can't even think about in his grief...
                      Where is the thing that killed Iwin?

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        I got there first........
                        No scroll up.
                        sigpic

Comment

The killer went that way!
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                            The father looks up from his work and decides to see how Iwin is doing on his snowman. He can't see him from the window so he goes to the door to go outside and look where Iwin is.
                            The father opens the door and stumbles as he's walking outside.
                            He's tripped on something.
                            he curses on looks back on his feet and there he can see Iwin.
                            The father screams out in horror at the sight of the mangled up body of his son. He crawls back and hold Iwin close to his cheast and starts crying.
                            The one thing he should be wondering about he can't even think about in his grief...
                            Where is the thing that killed Iwin?
                            Me me me me!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm... there seems to be a contest about who killed Iwin...

Comment

It was me
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X