• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ was lame.....

i win
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Victory is fleeting, and ultimately unsatisfying.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

**Spins the Wraithinator Arrow.**

Oh... Oh... Wait and see where the arrow stops...

**Arrow stops at... Missster.Freeman! Wraiths Missster.Freeman.**

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          **Spins the Wraithinator Arrow.**

Oh... Oh... Wait and see where the arrow stops...

**Arrow stops at... Missster.Freeman! Wraiths Missster.Freeman.**

So the Wraith do have a game similar to "Spin the Bottle".
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yep, so do vampires, 'cept we use daggers and whoever the blade points to is the one who gets drained last....
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Winning!

Comment

* Walks in

* Walks out
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Winning!
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I'd spin the wraithinator arrow, but there's only two of you here now, so i'll just randomly pick somone...

**Wraiths Eoin.**

Comment

Thats make two wraith who just dont understand,
                      Wraith cannot harm an ascended being, I am an ascended being, therefore you cannt harm me

*laughs at TW
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Like i keep saying, ascended or not, you're wraith food Eoin.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          Thats make two wraith who just dont understand,
                          Wraith cannot harm an ascended being, I am an ascended being, therefore you cannt harm me

*laughs at TW
                          *Laughs at Eoin.* Ascended beings have powers, yet urs don't help you because ur not ascended, you were sold the ecomony rip off ascended package which just makes you look slightly ghosty. *Wraiths Eoin.*
                          sigpic

Comment

There's always the energy-being cage from Atlantis. Or the Ghostbusters.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Ohh... more wraith food!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                There's always the energy-being cage from Atlantis. Or the Ghostbusters.
                                *Wraiths Uk.* Double helping today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X