X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateWorld Lurkers! Over there!

**runs off to Wraith some lurkers.**

Comment

Actually i am ascended, i just have the others on my back each time i try to wipe ye from existance, they like watching the lower beings interact, they find it hilarious watching you two try to wraith me, but they also feel sorry for ye because yer puny wraith minds cant accept that i cannot be wraithed

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

**Wraiths some lurkers.**

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          There's always the energy-being cage from Atlantis. Or the Ghostbusters.
          That cage wont work, i am setient, the black cloud energy stuff wasnt
          I wonder what way the others would react if you lower beings thought that the ghost busters could actually do anything about me

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            Actually i am ascended, i just have the others on my back each time i try to wipe ye from existance, they like watching the lower beings interact, they find it hilarious watching you two try to wraith me, but they also feel sorry for ye because yer puny wraith minds cant accept that i cannot be wraithed

I keep getting attempted wraithings despite the Hoffan serum. I'm thinking of tattooing a handprint there to hide the scars.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              **Wraiths some lurkers.**
              You go do that

Comment

I keep getting attempted wraithings despite the Hoffan serum. I'm thinking of tattooing a handprint there to hide the scars.
                I can make a pattern of handprints to make it look prettier if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin

*Wraiths Eoin.* That's pretty hypocritical after they got ascended after they were wraithed on 10,000 yrs ago!
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFL! I'll help TW out.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      *Wraiths Eoin.* That's pretty hypocritical after they got ascended after they were wraithed on 10,000 yrs ago!
                      Very true. We wraithed 'em 10,000 years ago.

Comment

I can make a pattern of handprints to make it look prettier if you want.
                        Can you make it all fractal-ish?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It will require numerous wraithings, but it can probably be done.

Comment

Whats that? It'll be ur prize for losing.
                            sigpic

Comment

A fractal is a unique geometric pattern that repeats itself over and over again, even as you "zoom" out and look at the pattern from an ever growing distance. No matter what scale you look at the fractal, it's still the same general underlying pattern whether you look it from an inch away to 10 feet away.

Comment

A fractal is a unique geometric pattern that repeats itself over and over again, even as you "zoom" out and look at the pattern from an ever growing distance. No matter what scale you look at the fractal, it's still the same general underlying pattern whether you look it from an inch away to 10 feet away.
                                Like some of the crop circles? That's sounds like fun to produce, we could open up a business.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X