Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    copcat!!!
    Oh.. You're gonna call someone a copycat...

BTW, "Last, hehe" is not last.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

And so the Balrog entered the depths of Moria at the time when Durin...

Comment

Gah TW! You ruined my win! I'd wraith you if I didn't like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          You know, if you guys were real gentlemen, you'd be chivalrous and let me win...
          chivalry is dead, didn't you know that?
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

chivalry got ran over by a truck, put through a shredder and then vented into hyperspace.

Comment

Actually, uk and Eoin did let me win. So apparently they are gentlemen. I guess it's just male wraith that don't grasp the concept. You poor fools.

*wraiths srg*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Actually, uk and Eoin did let me win. So apparently they are gentlemen. I guess it's just male wraith that don't grasp the concept. You poor fools.

*wraiths srg*
                Comes with the territory LOL!

Hey! Is this favoritism against me and for TW, why isn't he getting wraithed?

*wraiths Vee"
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                  chivalry is dead, didn't you know that?
                  what?? and... and... the knights of the round table???

at first i wrote "the wraith of the round table" i'm not very awaken i think

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                    what?? and... and... the knights of the round table???

at first i wrote "the wraith of the round table" i'm not very awaken i think
                    That was a long long long time ago lol

Does this table have humans on it, ready to wraith?
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      That was a long long long time ago lol

Does this table have humans on it, ready to wraith?
                      oh at last i find what's wrong with me: i'm not in the good century. or not in the good galaxy

no i think my unconscious mind reveals to me i'd like to see wraith with swords and all. wow i think i'll write something like this... "the wraith of the round table: new version of the quest for the holy Grail" and the grail is... Earth!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                        oh at last i find what's wrong with me: i'm not in the good century. or not in the good galaxy

no i think my unconscious mind reveals to me i'd like to see wraith with swords and all. wow i think i'll write something like this... "the wraith of the round table: new version of the quest for the holy Grail" and the grail is... Earth!
                        LOL You're living in the wrong century he seems then hehe

Trouble is that they'd mostly die in every episode........
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Good afternoon losers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            LOL You're living in the wrong century he seems then hehe

Trouble is that they'd mostly die in every episode........
                            after all may be not. there are no wraith in another century. plus i know somepeople realy in fond of middle age htey are dressed and they do a lot of medieval things.

*tries to comfort herself*

they are undead. if i write the wraith of the round table sure they'll be.i'll begin tomorrow during my geography exam...

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            Good afternoon losers.
                            oh, i thought we were in the morning...

*looks at a clock*

OMG
                            Last edited by Bloodthirsteve; 08 January 2006, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                              Comes with the territory LOL!

Hey! Is this favoritism against me and for TW, why isn't he getting wraithed?

*wraiths Vee"
                              *Ejects TW and srg into outer space.* Happy now? You certianly won't be a wraith of my round table and get to enjoy earth when we find it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                                *Ejects TW and srg into outer space.* Happy now? You certianly won't be a wraith of my round table and get to enjoy earth when we find it.
                                wow wow wow

*imagines wraith in armour with swords, their long hair dancing behind them and all*

yeah that's said, every wraith in my hive ship has to wear a sword and to know how to use it.

Comment

Working...
                                X