No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give up, I'll just spent the rest of my life posting here........
    sigpic

Comment

^I guess you'll have to now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        I tired to get away from this place but can't...........
        There's not much hope for me either hehe
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Or any of us for that matter.

Comment

Cool, I just watched a thing that said leonardo daVinci predicted WW3 for 2k6 which is this year
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
              Cool, I just watched a thing that said leonardo daVinci predicted WW3 for 2k6 which is this year
              I'm won't be surprised if it's over this thread.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm won't be surprised if it's over this thread.
                No it won't, because I win LOL
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                  No it won't, because I win LOL
                  Oh you're so earger to start it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                    When did Leonardo DaVinci ever predict anything? All he did was make paintings and draw up plans for devices that wouldn't be created until centuries later. Shouldn't Nostradamus be making all the predictions?

Actually as I recall, he predicted an exact date for the world to end that has already passed. If he made predictions for anything afterwards... well, everyone would have known something was hinky...
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      When did Leonardo DaVinci ever predict anything? All he did was make paintings and draw up plans for devices that wouldn't be created until centuries later. Shouldn't Nostradamus be making all the predictions?

Actually as I recall, he predicted an exact date for the world to end that has already passed. If he made predictions for anything afterwards... well, everyone would have known something was hinky...
                      I'm a great Leonardo fan and I know that he never predicted anything. Must have been someone else.
                      WW3 could come every day. It's over when it's over. According to the Mayas world's end is on 23rd Dec 2012. So we still have time.
                      What do you think, will this thread still be there?
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh you're so earger to start it.
                        No I just win LOL
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                          I'm a great Leonardo fan and I know that he never predicted anything. Must have been someone else.
                          WW3 could come every day. It's over when it's over. According to the Mayas world's end is on 23rd Dec 2012. So we still have time.
                          What do you think, will this thread still be there?
                          I dunno. As I recall, the size of the memory space used to store dates on a computer (seconds past some date, in either the bios, or just in certain OS's, I forget the exact details) will be exceeded in Sept 2012. Then we get the real Y2K stuff. Nothing like that Y2K scam we had in before 2000 that was just a ploy to get people to pay more money for "Y2K compatibility". My freaking IBM PS/2 straight outta 1984 was Y2K compatible.

Of course, that's if they don't have it fixed even though they have 12 years from the y2k scare.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            I dunno. As I recall, the size of the memory space used to store dates on a computer (seconds past some date, in either the bios, or just in certain OS's, I forget the exact details) will be exceeded in Sept 2012. Then we get the real Y2K stuff. Nothing like that Y2K scam we had in before 2000 that was just a ploy to get people to pay more money for "Y2K compatibility". My freaking IBM PS/2 straight outta 1984 was Y2K compatible.

Of course, that's if they don't have it fixed even though they have 12 years from the y2k scare.
                            Well it wasn't a complete scam as originally, the RTC on the PC could only store 0-99. Still, I've only ever seen one PC that couldn't store more than a 2 digit year (An old AST 486).

My 1991 386 motherboard is quite happy past 2012 so hopefully won't be that bad.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Shocking spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              You all lose!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                                Well it wasn't a complete scam as originally, the RTC on the PC could only store 0-99. Still, I've only ever seen one PC that couldn't store more than a 2 digit year (An old AST 486).

My 1991 386 motherboard is quite happy past 2012 so hopefully won't be that bad.
                                My 386 accepts dates up to 2010. I remember sitting there playing with the dates (advancing the year to 2009, december 31st, 11:58 PM and watching the numbers cycle through.) When the system hit 2010, it gave an error : Invalid date or something. suffice to say, my dinosaur 386 still boots up, and it proudly displays 2006.

Comment

Working...
                                X