last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    Vee how about you give us the chocolate covered humans and have all the WSODs in exchange? Sounds like a good deal to me!
    Nice idea!
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
      how does one who is of wraith descent eat anything with chocoloate on it?

do you like smear it on the feeding hand or something?
      You haven't noticed the months? But as we can't digest it we eat as much as we like! It's fat free for us!
      sigpic

Comment

You haven't noticed the months? But as we can't digest it we eat as much as we like! It's fat free for us!
        woo hoo!

And I'm winning woo hoo!
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

These WSOD's are getting more and more on my nerves.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            It's getting a case of if you can view the site.
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
              It's getting a case of if you can view the site.
              It used to just last like 5 minutes at a time, and it made use of the site kind of splotchy. But now it keeps it down for 30 mins or more and makes the site almost unusable.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It used to just last like 5 minutes at a time, and it made use of the site kind of splotchy. But now it keeps it down for 30 mins or more and makes the site almost unusable.
                And it seems to come in waves as well.

Surely the traffic isn't much higher now as it was before christmas
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

At least you can accept this.
                  Accept what? That srg will never understand women?

And I think I'll hang to my chocolate covered humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

women in general, but you wraith women are even more unfathomable
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

That men won't understand women. Some women fail to realize this, then blame the men when the men can't read their mind.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

With ya on that one buddy
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

That men won't understand women. Some women fail to realize this, then blame the men when the men can't read their mind.
                          its not that they wont understand women, its that they cant understand women, most are extremely complicated, like vee for example j/k
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            its not that they wont understand women, its that they cant understand women, most are extremely complicated, like vee for example j/k
                            It's more like "won't be able" which is pretty much "can't". It made more sense in the context of the conversation as it existed in my head.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm amazed any1 has been able to use GW for the last 2 or so hrs cause I havent!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm amazed any1 has been able to use GW for the last 2 or so hrs cause I havent!
                                I'm considering myself lucky that I've gotten in the posts I have.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X