Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deano
    i heard that a vegan wasnt alowed to eat a carrot because it was murder
    Ehh, there's no one that supports vegetables over animals. Despite the fact that vegetables are mostly defenseless, while animals can always fight back. I've never heard of anyone dying in a stampede of brocolli.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

whats that.
      The dairy department, containing, dairy products, plus things like, ham, bacon, eggs all sorts of stuff, even ready meals.
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Ehh, there's no one that supports vegetables over animals. Despite the fact that vegetables are mostly defenseless, while animals can always fight back. I've never heard of anyone dying in a stampede of brocolli.
        didnt make sense to me
        its cold in this dome and the telly tubbies are trying to eat me.

Comment

its cold in this dome and the telly tubbies are trying to eat me.
          Hmm, perhaps MG is a teletubby.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

what page was the whole dome thing on
            i want to know what imtalking about

Comment

Very good!! That must be it! McKays Girl is a Teletubby haha
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

This thread is called last person to replie wins
                what do I win.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  **Beams UK to the Inescapable Dome of the Teletubbies.Transport blockers enabled. Exit destruction technology enabled (If you try to leave, you get disintegrated into nothingness).**
                  ^The Dome begins here (page 683)
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    Very good!! That must be it! McKays Girl is a Teletubby haha
                    If you recall, she wasn't really that frightened of them. She even put them into her sig!

Mind you, I also think the Teletubbies are cute. (Just not the creepy sun baby.)
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

*My super ship arrives in orbit (took long enough) destroyes transport blockers and beems me out on to my ship.My transport blockers enebled and nukes the domb destroying it and the teletubbies.*HE HE

Comment

The winner is back!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                          The winner is back!
                          She's gone again hehe
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

im the winner so any more of this cheek and ill start nukeing wraith.

Comment

im the winner so any more of this cheek and ill start nukeing wraith.
                              Not from that Dome
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I'll settle this by winning.
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X