last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    This is true. There's money to be made in that. We just need to find someone willing to pay to keep life as we know it intact...
    Indeed. Somebody filthy stinking rich.

Sorry, dissie, but you're destined to lose.

Comment

Keep on posting.
      Just keep posting, just keep posting
      WA: Wraith Anonymous!
      and
      See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
      and
      FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

Originally posted by dissie
        Just keep posting, just keep posting
        The emoticon abuse continues...
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It does?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            It does?
            *obtains a cattle prod and plots some wraith abuse*
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*gets out some chocolate covered humans for a snack and prepares to watch*

Unless of course you meant me.

Comment

omg this post keeps going on and on.....
                When does the madness end? it all fun and games till someone brakes a finger....

Never forget the power of words, and how it can affect someone's life.
                Always remember there's another person on the other side of the computer.

Comment

**Beams UK to the Inescapable Dome of the Teletubbies.Transport blockers enabled. Exit destruction technology enabled (If you try to leave, you get disintegrated into nothingness).**

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    **Beams UK to the Inescapable Dome of the Teletubbies.Transport blockers enabled. Exit destruction technology enabled (If you try to leave, you get disintegrated into nothingness).**
                    *has the death star target the blockers and destroy them*
                    *beams away happily*
                    *activates his own transport blockers, convieniently located within himself*
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      *gets out some chocolate covered humans for a snack and prepares to watch*

Unless of course you meant me.
                      Never shock the wraith that cuddles you.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Never shock the wraith that cuddles you.
                        That's reassuring. Of course you're currently residing on ship, so if TW attacks you he's attacking my ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                          That's reassuring. Of course you're currently residing on ship, so if TW attacks you he's attacking my ship...
                          There's always a death star nearby should the need arise.

The downside of waking up early so I'd be sleepy earlier is the fact that it worked...
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*has the death star target the blockers and destroy them*
                            *beams away happily*
                            *activates his own transport blockers, convieniently located within himself*
                            Hey, he remembered to use the transport blockers for once.

Comment

There's always a death star nearby should the need arise.

The downside of waking up early so I'd be sleepy earlier is the fact that it worked...
                              Heh, sleep well loser.

I win! Finally.

Comment

I'll have to remember to get some sheppy at the mall across from the hotel when i get to vancouver in march.

Comment

Working...
                                X