last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Kevlar doesn't block wraithing too well. Besides, all she had to do was rip it off first. She's more than capable of that.
    But the new specially designed kevlar does block wraithing quite well. Can't rip what you can't get to...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
      But the new specially designed kevlar does block wraithing quite well. Can't rip what you can't get to...
      *Stuns Oranos, unclips kevlar vest and wraiths Oranos*

My last win of the night
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
        *Stuns Oranos, unclips kevlar vest and wraiths Oranos*

My last win of the night
        I'm sorry. I forgot to mention the portable Ancient shielding device. Darn, you LOSE.

Comment

I got a new 3G phone
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I'm sorry. I forgot to mention the portable Ancient shielding device. Darn, you LOSE.
            You forgot to mention it because it doesn't exist. One existed, a prototype. It's since been destroyed. A "lab accident" if you will.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You forgot to mention it because it doesn't exist. One existed, a prototype. It's since been destroyed. A "lab accident" if you will.
              The more advanced version was a prototype. The less advanced is quite servicable and existant.

Comment

Winning mmmmmmmmm pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  I got a new 3G phone
                  Sounds shiny. I didn't know 3G made phones though. Is it a cell?
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Winning mmmmmmmmm pizza
                    What kind of pizza?

Comment

The more advanced version was a prototype. The less advanced is quite servicable and existant.
                      Stop making up stuff when you get beat. Accept your wraithing and move on. There is no previous version.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Stop making up stuff when you get beat. Accept your wraithing and move on. There is no previous version.
                        But there is. However if it will make you feel better...

I got wraithed. Darn I need to be more careful.

Comment

3G as in the third generation of mobile phones the ones that can make two-way video calls
                          What kind of pizza?
                          Bacon and Mushroom Want some?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

*Passes Oranos a slice, wanna coke with that?

Winning

Comment

3G as in the third generation of mobile phones the ones that can make two-way video calls

Heh. I had a brain fart. I was thinking 3M.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X