last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    As I explained last time, I found some interesting research while wandering around Anubis' old domain. Considering you still exist in this universe, you can still be manipulated by this universe. Granted the physics are pretty funky, but they still work.
    Its doesnt look like anubis's research was correct, im still here
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
      No - don't destroy the Teletubbies! Just the creeeeepy baby sun thing. I wouldn't miss that at all.
      The teletubbies are going to cause WW3 on Earth, so if uk does find a way to beam me to their universe, ill be doing you and your fellow earth humans a favour
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

You say that like it's a bad thing.
        sigpic
        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          The teletubbies are going to cause WW3 on Earth, so if uk does find a way to beam me to their universe, ill be doing you and your fellow earth humans a favour
          Besides, isn't that what the Alpha site is for? Best and the brightest, yadda yadda.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            Its doesnt look like anubis's research was correct, im still here
            You're getting as bad as Oranos. Denying the truth won't change it.

Now get to annihilating teletubbies.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              And if you're interested...

Click here.
              Ah, that was great. Made my night.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Ah, that was great. Made my night.
                Glad to be of service.
                *bows*
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  Besides, isn't that what the Alpha site is for? Best and the brightest, yadda yadda.
                  Would be funny to destroy Earth just to see what genius the humans put on latrine duty.
                  You got to take some normal people to do everyday tasks with you too. Like Jaffas, if you need someone to die they're great!

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                    Would be funny to destroy Earth just to see what genius the humans put on latrine duty.
                    You got to take some normal people to do everyday tasks with you too. Like Jaffas, if you need someone to die they're great!
                    You're not taking anyone anywhere Odin, for a very long, long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      You're not taking anyone anywhere Odin, for a very long, long time.
                      Yeah odin. It seems like your days as a gao'uld system lord are over for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        Yeah odin. It seems like your days as a gao'uld system lord are over for the time being.
                        Why would he want to be a goa'uld lord when he gets to hang out with me all the time?

Comment

Yeah, Vee is great! I love hanging out with her. I even like my cage, it's so roomy and I have a friend in here that is super-nice...

...Not even I believe what I just wrote...

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                            Yeah, Vee is great! I love hanging out with her. I even like my cage, it's so roomy and I have a friend in here that is super-nice...

...Not even I believe what I just wrote...
                            Fine then. I've been quite benevolent to you so far. But you can kiss that all good bye. Welcome to the pain train.

Comment

I'm just cranky... I never get to climb any trees.
                              You never take me anywhere!

Comment

I am winning once again!!!!
                                WA: Wraith Anonymous!
                                and
                                See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
                                and
                                FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

Working...
                                X