last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    Well, I'm bored. Blow something up for my entertainment. Please?
    **Uses psycho-Wraith powers to make Odin's Jaffas blow up their stargates.**

Is that good enough, Vee?

Any specific ideas for the Gourmet Lurker ship? Or do you just want one of the standard models?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      **Uses psycho-Wraith powers to make Odin's Jaffas blow up their stargates.**

Is that good enough, Vee?

Any specific ideas for the Gourmet Lurker ship? Or do you just want one of the standard models?
      Excellent! Thank you.

So, is there anyway to get a model that only collects humans under 60? I don't really like them old. They taste brittle.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        Excellent! Thank you.

So, is there anyway to get a model that only collects humans under 60? I don't really like them old. They taste brittle.
        I can custom modify the protocol to ignore humans over a certain age. (Or under a certain age, too. I have my lower bound set at 15, and my upper bound is set at 45.)

Other features include the "Auto-runner protocol" which turns Lurkers into runners after a certain period of time. There's a "Save" feature that lets you keep lurkers or humans so they don't get turned into runners (humans for the "prized collection"). I even built in a feature that tells me which planets are ready for culling, and those that still need "recovery time."

There's other features, too. Just ask.

Comment

First of all,
          Happy Christmas/Holidays To Everyone

@ Vee: Whatever
          @ Dr Weir: Whatever
          @ TechnoWraith: Whatever

You are all just jealous of my ascension and the fact that ye cannot wraith me

I Win

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I can custom modify the protocol to ignore humans over a certain age. (Or under a certain age, too. I have my lower bound set at 15, and my upper bound is set at 45.)

Other features include the "Auto-runner protocol" which turns Lurkers into runners after a certain period of time. There's a "Save" feature that lets you keep lurkers or humans so they don't get turned into runners (humans for the "prized collection"). I even built in a feature that tells me which planets are ready for culling, and those that still need "recovery time."

There's other features, too. Just ask.
            Well, what about body weight/size etc.? I try to avoid scrawniness in my food as well.

Are there any other extra features that are really special?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
              @ Vee: Whatever
              @ Dr Weir: Whatever
              @ TechnoWraith: Whatever

You are all just jealous of my ascension and the fact that ye cannot wraith me

I Win

I think Eoin is jealous because he can't wraith anything but we can.

Comment

I think Eoin is jealous because he can't wraith anything but we can.
                Eoin can't do much of anything involving physical contact, being "ascended" and all that.

Poor Eoin.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  Well, what about body weight/size etc.? I try to avoid scrawniness in my food as well.

You're a very fussy wraith......
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    Eoin can't do much of anything involving physical contact, being "ascended" and all that.

Poor Eoin.
                    And with that info, you should be able to figure out that i cannot be wraithed!

I WIN!
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It's Christmas Day here!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
                      Last edited by Dr Weir; 24 December 2005, 03:38 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                        And with that info, you should be able to figure out that i cannot be wraithed!

I WIN!
                        TO THE TELETUBBY UNIVERSE WITH YE!
                        *beams Eoin to the Teletubby Universe*
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

The protocol can be adjusted. in fact, the instructions that come with the ship tell you how to change the protocol. but i can set the protocol as you like it so that when the ship leaves the factory, it's ready for you to use. I have mine set at "Average."

The "Index" feature sorts and identifies all your humans according to the date culled, and by the information the system collects about that human (age, sex, body type, weight, etc. You can also add your own info, too. Name your food! ). The "Runner Probability" feature determines which humans would make good runners, based on how hard they tried to run away from the ship, or also factoring the data the system collected about that particular human. The "Auto-Cull" feature will send the ship to any of the planets you add to the "Cull Locations" list, automatically cull humans, and return when the ship reaches capacity, or the planet has been culled.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            TO THE TELETUBBY UNIVERSE WITH YE!
                            *beams Eoin to the Teletubby Universe*
                            It'll be an unusual Christmas day for him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                              It's Christams Day here!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
                              Merry Christmas Dr Weir.
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I got 4 hours and 22 minutes to wrap my presents for christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X