last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
    *Kills time by taking over the Beam control of Vee's ship to beam Dr Weir to the Teletubby universe.*

You mentioned winning one too many times...
    *Wraiths the teletubbies.*
    sigpic

Comment

Yowsers!
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        *Wraiths the teletubbies.*
        That's a sign of boredom, like pacing up and down......
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          According to TW, it's also a source of indigestion.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Always Coca-Cola

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              According to TW, it's also a source of indigestion.
              Ahh yes, lucky she has the glove on
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Since I'm adjusting to life as a koala I should go to sleep now. (Heavy sleepers)
                Bye all. I hope you're not here when I wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                  Since I'm adjusting to life as a koala I should go to sleep now. (Heavy sleepers)
                  Bye all. I hope you're not here when I wake up.
                  We're still here now.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    Pacing up and down? I just do next to nothing.......
                    sigpic

Comment

Pacing up and down? I just do next to nothing.......
                      I never get bored, my minds always active think about something.... here and there.
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        I never get bored, my minds always active think about something.... here and there.
                        That's the prob, my mind doesn't get active. Seriously there's stuff for me to do, but I just don't feel like doing them and I can't get inspiration for a new sig.
                        sigpic

Comment

That's the prob, my mind doesn't get active. Seriously there's stuff for me to do, but I just don't feel like doing them and I can't get inspiration for a new sig.
                          LOL My trouble is that my mind is active on my own projects and things and not ones for Uni

I also get blinkered, deep in my own things and that makes me forgetful.
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                            LOL My trouble is that my mind is active on my own projects and things and not ones for Uni

I also get blinkered, deep in my own things and that makes me forgetful.
                            I can only concentrate one thing at a time so things always get forgotten.......that's sucks.
                            sigpic

Comment

I can only concentrate one thing at a time so things always get forgotten.......that's sucks.
                              I know what you mean. I'm always getting moaned at for forgetting telephone messages and stuff
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Another Kelloggs Crunchy Nut?

Comment

Working...
                                X