last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Come on, it only costs you a shiny trinket.
    ...Stop trying to suck me into your shifty deals! I know it's really just a brilliant and cunning plan to try and beat me. But that'd be giving you too much credit. So it's probably just that you're greedy.

*wraiths uk*

Comment

No "formal" training, but as a replicator, I've studied the technology and have a perfect understanding of it. That's gotta count for something.
      Only certified Death Star technicians are allowed to deal in parts and service. To obtain your certification, you must go to the Empire Death Star Construction Academy and complete the 4 year certification program. If you can't produce a Diploma of Certification, then you aren't allowed to wheel and deal in the Death Star parts and service market.

Comment

Everyone is greedy. uk is just... I don't want to say dumb.... stupid enough to let others know he's greedy. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          Only certified Death Star technicians are allowed to deal in parts and service. To obtain your certification, you must go to the Empire Death Star Construction Academy and complete the 4 year certification program. If you can't produce a Diploma of Certification, then you aren't allowed to wheel and deal in the Death Star parts and service market.
          Is it endorsed by Darth Vader?

*eats some chocolate covered humans*

Comment

**Wraiths Odin just for the heck of it.**

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
              Everyone is greedy. uk is just... I don't want to say dumb.... stupid enough to let others know he's greedy. j/k
              Yeah, someone's working on getting an all-expenses-paid return trip to Dr Weir's hive ship.

*travels over to the Star Wars universe, and uses a time dialation device to complete his 4-year course in 30 seconds*

There. Now I'm all official.

Edit: And I'm not greedy, it'll just be more entertaining to have other death stars floating around, blowing up planets and such.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Is it endorsed by Darth Vader?
                Endorsed by DV and signed by Emperor Palpatine.

Oh... chocolate covered human... sounds good.

Comment

Yeah, someone's working on getting an all-expenses-paid return trip to Dr Weir's hive ship.

*travels over to the Star Wars universe, and uses a time dialation device to complete his 4-year course in 30 seconds*

Edit: And I'm not greedy, it'll just be more entertaining to have other death stars floating around, blowing up planets and such.
                  Return trip? I thought you read this thread? I've already escaped and am currently making my way home in a small cargo ship. It happened when you let me noggie the General.

Also, so it's entertainment disguised as greed to lull the rest of us into a false sense of security?

Comment

Endorsed by DV and signed by Emperor Palpatine.

Oh... chocolate covered human... sounds good.
                    *shares some with TW*

There you go uk, get some Vader endorsed certification and I might consider dealing with you. But until then, you're nothing more than rancor fodder.

Comment

^ Like that?

And yes Odin, a trip by which you would return to Dr Weir's clutches.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        *shares some with TW*

There you go uk, get some Vader endorsed certification and I might consider dealing with you. But until then, you're nothing more than rancor fodder.
                        Oh thanks for the chocolate covered human.

How's your death star fixer-upper coming?

Comment

You have to catch me first.

*Pushes the hyperdrive in the cargo ship to max.*

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                            You have to catch me first.

*Pushes the hyperdrive in the cargo ship to max.*

**Takes the Hiveship to Hyperslip mode and catches up to Odin. Beams Odin to the TW Cage for Confused Wraithies.**

Comment

**Takes the Hiveship to Hyperslip mode and catches up to Odin. Beams Odin to the TW Cage for Confused Wraithies.**
                              I always seem to end up in cages.

Comment

Oh thanks for the chocolate covered human.

How's your death star fixer-upper coming?
                                Not bad. I think it needs more firepower, though. It'll be a while before I can blow-up any planets.

Hey Odin, I've been meaning to ask you... Why are you "eyes"? I mean, why not "Odin's Legs", or "Odin's Nostril"? I'm not seeing how a pair of disembodied eyes is much of a threat.

Comment

Working...
                                X