Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    Here's an idea..... (see my last post)
    I saw it, it'll certianly keep him from posting and provide hours of festive fun.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      *beams Odin out and beams in another Goa'uld's symbiote in his place*
      Why you want Odin to win? Odin worshipper!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        Why you want Odin to win? Odin worshipper!
        He's not winning yet. Of course, if he doesn't fall into my service now, he'll be returning to you shortly.

I have use for a Goa'uld at the moment.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

He's not winning yet. Of course, if he doesn't fall into my service now, he'll be returning to you shortly.

I have use for a Goa'uld at the moment.
          No he's my prisoner! Get your own. Remember a Odin is just for Christmas not for life.
          sigpic

Comment

Now I wonder what my new prison keeper wants from me. Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
              Now I wonder what my new prison keeper wants from me. Hmm...
              Me too, I'll wait until he says before beaming you back along with him.
              sigpic

Comment

No he's my prisoner! Get your own. Remember a Odin is just for Christmas not for life.
                Get extradition.
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

What?
                  sigpic

Comment

Look, I've got a wager that I can get a Goa'uld into the SGC and have them give General Landry a noogie. I'll give you an ascended-in-a-glass-star tree decoration for your trouble. I'll even throw in the vacuum device to suck Eoin into the star so it'll be all shiny.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

A host-less life allows you to think.
                      Did you know that if you translate the Tau'ri english word "Human" to swedish and then back to english and break up the swedish word it becomes: Men in shoes.

Comment

Look, I've got a wager that I can get a Goa'uld into the SGC and have them give General Landry a noogie. I'll give you an ascended-in-a-glass-star tree decoration for your trouble. I'll even throw in the vacuum device to suck Eoin into the star so it'll be all shiny.
                        Infiltrating the Tau'ri.
                        I like it.

Comment

A host-less life allows you to think.
                          Did you know that if you translate the Tau'ri english word "Human" to swedish and then back to english and break up the swedish word it becomes: Men in shoes.
                          Ha ha you're a man in shoes! I'm a wraith!
                          sigpic

Comment

Done! What's a noogie?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ha ha you're a man in shoes! I'm a wraith!
                              I'm a snake in a cage at the moment...

Comment

I'm a snake in a cage at the moment...
                                darn, I can't wraith you
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X