Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    *coughs* That was...yeah.

Flies away? You can escape the gravity, can you? That must be one magical Death Star.

*culls more humans*
    Not the first time we Replicators have had to escape a black hole.

Looks like your black hole sent TW into the Star Trek universe. Who knows what strange, nonsensical particles he'll bring back with him.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      **Beams Vee's humans back to her(him?).**

That Death Star thingy can do all sorts of fun stuff. Just like my Borg sphere. Oh! Oh! i just found a Dyson sphere!
      Thanks. I'm female, though. I don't know why everyone suddenly thinks I'm a guy. I'm starting to get a complex.

A borg sphere? I want a death star. That rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        Thanks. I'm female, though. I don't know why everyone suddenly thinks I'm a guy. I'm starting to get a complex.

A borg sphere? I want a death star. That rocks.
        I hear there's another Death Star floating around over Tattooine. It's kind of unfinished, but if you want, i can beam you over.

Comment

I hear there's another Death Star floating around over Tattooine. It's kind of unfinished, but if you want, i can beam you over.
          You know, having had the Death Star around for a while, I'm pretty sure I could start making custom death stars for a reasonable price.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ooh! Yes, please.

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            You know, having had the Death Star around for a while, I'm pretty sure I could start making custom death stars for a reasonable price.
            Pfft. A reasonable price? What do you consider reasonable?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              Ooh! Yes, please.

Pfft. A reasonable price? What do you consider reasonable?
              I haven't quite decided yet. I've got a galaxy and enough humans in it. I guess I'll take shiny trinkets. One death star per customer, though. Can't have too many planets blowing up at once.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Ooh! Yes, please.
                **Beams Vee over to the unfinished Death Star.**

It's a real fixer-upper, but at least it has the basic residential zones and critical systems required to keep it up and running. i checked it out myself once, but figured it was too much to hassle with. Besides, this Borg Sphere i acquired suits my needs just fine.

Comment

**Beams Vee over to the unfinished Death Star.**

It's a real fixer-upper, but at least it has the basic residential zones and critical systems required to keep it up and running. i checked it out myself once, but figured it was too much to hassle with. Besides, this Borg Sphere i acquired suits my needs just fine.
                  Awesome. I'll fix it up. *sends TW a few nicely aged humans in thanks*

I haven't quite decided yet. I've got a galaxy and enough humans in it. I guess I'll take shiny trinkets. One death star per customer, though. Can't have too many planets blowing up at once.
                  Yeah, I'm not sure I trust you to give me a proper deal. You seem very shifty. But feel free to blow up a few planets for my amusement.

Comment

If Wraith 1 tries to win Replicator 1 has to respond to counter the threat and in the process win. If for some reason Wraith 1 fails to respond to the counter-attack it falls to Wraith 2 to try and win. It is at this time Shinylight person 1 can come in and mess with their heads by trumphing both contestants with launching an idependent attack on the win. Shinylight person 1, while confusing can't stay on the attack as long as the other Wraiths and since there are more Wraiths then any other race a Goa'uld must finally come in and say "I win" to stop the spiral of despair.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      Awesome. I'll fix it up. *sends TW a few nicely aged humans in thanks*
                      Thanks for the aged humans. I'll have to save them for special occassions.

As for fixing your Death Star, good luck. I'm not help in the fix-it department.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        Yeah, I'm not sure I trust you to give me a proper deal. You seem very shifty. But feel free to blow up a few planets for my amusement.
                        I'm rather proud of my honesty. If there was going to be a catch, I'd mention it. Not to mention it would be too late for you to escape...

You look like you could use some death star parts, now. I can do those too.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm rather proud of my honesty. If there was going to be a catch, I'd mention it. Not to mention it would be too late for you to escape...

Hmmm... Were you certified in death star construction and maintenance?

Comment

Hmmm... Were you certified in death star construction and maintenance?
                            No "formal" training, but as a replicator, I've studied the technology and have a perfect understanding of it. That's gotta count for something.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You're really eager to make a deal aren't you? And as for being too late to escape? Ridiculous. You couldn't possibly hope to defeat me. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                You're really eager to make a deal aren't you? And as for being too late to escape? Ridiculous. You couldn't possibly hope to defeat me. Ever.
                                Come on, it only costs you a shiny trinket.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X