last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Ahahahaha! Yes! Oh yes!

*wraiths everyone in celebration*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        Ahahahaha! Yes! Oh yes!

*wraiths everyone in celebration*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
        *wraiths Vee*

I had forgotten I could do that.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          *wraiths Vee*

I had forgotten I could do that.
          You can't ruin my fantastic mood even if you try.

*sends uk into the Forbidden Zone*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            You can't ruin my fantastic mood even if you try.

*sends uk into the Forbidden Zone*
            *beams back to his death star*

They said I wasn't allowed in.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*beams back to his death star*

They said I wasn't allowed in.
              Well, that's because it's forbidden. I'm getting tired of sending you into black holes, though.

Comment

**Beams uk to the TW Cage for Confused Wraithies.**

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  **Beams uk to the TW Cage for Confused Wraithies.**
                  *beams out and has TW beamed in instead*
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*beams out and has TW beamed in instead*
                    **Beams out and beams uk back in.**

Comment

**Beams out and beams uk back in.**
                      I'm a replicator, not a confused wraith, thus you are confused. And coincidentally, you're also a Wraith. Therefore, you belong there, not me.

*beams out and beams TW back in*

*activates transporter blockers around himself and the cage*
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm a replicator, not a confused wraith, thus you are confused. And coincidentally, you're also a Wraith. Therefore, you belong there, not me.

**Walks outta the cage.**

How come you always activate the transport blocker after you get transported to places you don't want to go?

Comment

*sends uk and TW into a black hole*

Ah what th hell, a classic never goes out of style.

Comment

**Walks outta the cage.**

How come you always activate the transport blocker after you get transported to places you don't want to go?
                            Cause I'm forgetful and never remember to do it until after I get beamed somewhere.

*flies away from Vee's black hole and beams away any humans she might have*
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Cause I'm forgetful and never remember to do it until after I get beamed somewhere.

*flies away from Vee's black hole and beams away any humans she might have*
                              *coughs* That was...yeah.

Flies away? You can escape the gravity, can you? That must be one magical Death Star.

*culls more humans*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                *coughs* That was...yeah.

Flies away? You can escape the gravity, can you? That must be one magical Death Star.

*culls more humans*
                                **Beams Vee's humans back to her(him?).**

That Death Star thingy can do all sorts of fun stuff. Just like my Borg sphere. Oh! Oh! i just found a Dyson sphere!

Comment

Working...
                                X