last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
    Don't dismiss that uk can't do it... if he can destroy my entire little Vorlon fleet I'm sure he can turn the device against you.
    Also, we've got a pretty good cipher protecting us again. The MW reps sent back all sorts of data regarding the wave just before it finished them.

To Eoin: Also, introducing technology into the "mortal realms" constitutes a breaking of the ascended rules. If you descend, I'm likely to use you and a large hamster wheel as a power source.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      *Wonders how Dr Weirs mental health is
      Look at my avs, need I say more!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        To Eoin: Also, introducing technology into the "mortal realms" constitutes a breaking of the ascended rules. If you descend, I'm likely to use you and a large hamster wheel as a power source.
        lol, but you see theres a loop-hole to every rule and when i find it, ill use the knowledge i gained from ascension to devise a device that no replicater has a chance against

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        Look at my avs, need I say more!
        explains allot
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

lol, but you see theres a loop-hole to every rule and when i find it, ill use the knowledge i gained from ascension to devise a device that no replicater has a chance against

Uhh, sure. Just where do you find a loophole in a blanket DO NOT INTERFERE IN MORTAL AFFAIRS rule?

Even if you do so, I'll have my humans ascending and making sure both you wayward ascendeds and the Ori will leave me alone.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i win

no you don't

yes i do

no you don't

but i'm smarter than you!

oh shut up will you

ya mum

whats my mother have to do with this

nothing shes cool

damn straight

then we agree

yes

that i win

omg not this again! **shoots self**

**looks at body and wonders what to say next**

I win!
            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Uhh, sure. Just where do you find a loophole in a blanket DO NOT INTERFERE IN MORTAL AFFAIRS rule?

Even if you do so, I'll have my humans ascending and making sure both you wayward ascendeds and the Ori will leave me alone.
              Thats the difference between the ascended and lower beings, lower beings think on such a low level. There is one and ill find it.

Well Im sure ill have found the loop-hole by time you wait for your humans to advance to a point where they can ascend

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
                i win

no you don't

yes i do

no you don't

but i'm smarter than you!

oh shut up will you

ya mum

whats my mother have to do with this

nothing shes cool

damn straight

then we agree

yes

that i win

omg not this again! **shoots self**

**looks at body and wonders what to say next**

I win!
                *bombards Maltrancko's house from orbit, again*
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Thats the difference between the ascended and lower beings, lower beings think on such a low level. There is one and ill find it.

Well Im sure ill have found the loop-hole by time you wait for your humans to advance to a point where they can ascend
                  According to the computer, the first wave of the Replicator galaxy Ascended Branch will finish their final treatment in 30 minutes...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

If Jesus loves everyone... does that make him bisexual?

Comment

OOOOOOOOOkkkkkkkkkk i think you preformed an illegal operation and need to close

Comment

If Jesus loves everyone... does that make him bisexual?
                        If you love your mother, does that mean you have an Oedipus Complex?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOkkkkkkkkkk i think you preformed an illegal operation and need to close
                          Anubis could do it, and that was with his lesser technology. At any rate, my people will be talking to the Others about your annoying behavior very soon. After that, they're gonna throw a Christmas party for the whole ascended realm.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Well hmm, got me there..

why don't fish get electrocuted when lightning strikes the ocean?

Comment

Well hmm, got me there..

I'm not sure they don't, but I could see how it would make sense they wouldn't. Salt water is an excellent conductor and would act as a ground, probably protecting the fish.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

That's obviously a diff kind of love.
                                Ones near the surface probably do. I would think that the water spreads the eletricity so it doesn't go too far below.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X