X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    *throws water on Eoin*
    hmmmmm, went striaght through me
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The empire you're currently stealing humans from...
      Just you wait... soon they'll come to Pegasus and take over your herds.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
        The empire you're currently stealing humans from...
        Just you wait... soon they'll come to Pegasus and take over your herds.
        *Wraiths Odin*

Not before we harvest you as well
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          hmmmmm, went striaght through me
          Aww, I wanted to see you short out.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

back to claim my win!
            The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

last person to reply wins

Comment

I have to go now. Even a powerhungry crazy Goa'uld have to sleep.
                Now you can be happy and go back to "I win" and "No you don't" posts.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  Aww, I wanted to see you short out.
                  Lets see what happens when i rebuild a similar device to the one that was on dakara and give it to, lets say, odin?

Comment

Lets see what happens when i rebuild a similar device to the one that was on dakara and give it to, lets say, odin?
                    But I'm sleeping!
                    uk will just steal it and turn it against you. Not very smart if you ask me.

Comment

The dakara device hasnt got an effect on me, it can only harm/create humanoids

Comment

Woo hoo I got promoted from a poor student to a hive queen! *Wraiths every1!*
                        sigpic

Comment

The dakara device hasnt got an effect on me, it can only harm/create humanoids
                          Don't dismiss that uk can't do it... if he can destroy my entire little Vorlon fleet I'm sure he can turn the device against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            Woo hoo I got promoted from a poor student to a hive queen! *Wraiths every1!*
                            She's back and now I run!

Comment

*Wonders how Dr Weirs mental health is

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                                Don't dismiss that uk can't do it... if he can destroy my entire little Vorlon fleet I'm sure he can turn the device against you.
                                Impossible, the dakara device cannot harm an ascended being, thankfully im ascended so im safe, deffenetly from uk!

Comment

Working...
                                X